PT2 - Mick Schumacher (NSFW)

The warmth of your hand in his hand makes him even more nervous, especially because he knows that he won't be able to lie himself out of this conversation. He breaths out slowly when you pull him into a room, looking around himself before stating that it's some kind of lounge room. "How did you know this was here?" he asks. "I was here way earlier but I was nervous, so I decided to explore a little" you answer, smiling softly when his laugh fills the room. It's silent for a few moments while he looks at you, clearing his throat when you ask if he's going to answer your question. "Y-yeah, so, uhm" he starts, taking a deep breath while he looks away from you. "S-so I got jealous, which I never knew I could be. That's why I reacted like that" he says eventually, fiddling with his fingers when you ask him why he became jealous. "I-I'm not sure if I should tell you" he answers, breathing out slowly while watching your reaction.

"Well, if you don't want to tell me" you say, walking towards the door while trying to conceal the sadness in your eyes. He watches your body moving towards the door, taking a few big steps towards you before pushing the door close with his hand, caging your body between him and the door. He looks down on your face, breathing out slowly while he watches your eyes flickering between his and his lips. "I got jealous because I want you to look at your screen like that when you get a text from me" he mumbles, blushing furiously when he sees you widen your eyes. "I do that though" you whisper, placing your hand around his neck slowly to gauge his reaction. "You do?" he asks, staring at you with a confused expression while trying his hardest to keep his eyes on your eyes. You hum, moving your hands over the collar of his suit while looking into his blue eyes. "I always look like that when I get texts, calls or anything from you" you say softly, smiling when his eyes light up at your words.

He looks at you for a few moments, closing his eyes when you take his hands in yours before putting them on your waist, humming when he automatically rubs the fabric of your dress with his thumb. "So, I'm not alone in this?" he asks, a bright smile adorning his face when you shake your head. He hums when you move your hands over his arms, leaning towards your face while watching your eyes flutter close. The moment he presses his lips on your feels like it happens in slow motion, the soft whimper you let out encouraging him while his hands nervously start to roam your body. He presses his body against yours when you tug on the strands of his hair, moaning when he slips his tongue into your mouth. He pulls back breathlessly, staring into your eyes while he catches his breath. "M-maybe we need to go home" he asks, grinding against your body slowly while his hands keep touching your dress clad skin.

A groan leaves his mouth when you shake your head breathlessly. "I don't want to wait for that" you whisper, arching your back when he starts pressing open mouthed kisses on your neck and collarbone. His hands massage your breasts through the fabric, groans leaving his mouth at the whispered moans of his name. He sinks to his knees, keeping his eyes on you while bunching the fabric of your dress up higher while trailing his fingertips over your thighs teasingly. "Hold that up for me darling" he whispers, humming when your trembling fingers take the fabric, a gasp leaving your lips when you feel his mouth on your clothed core. "W-what are you doing" you stutter, moaning when you feel him shoving your panties aside slightly before teasing your folds with his tongue. He stares into your eyes while wetting his fingers, watching your face while he slowly pushes one in. He kisses your bundle of nerves while slowly thrusting his digit in and out of you, humming when he hears you moan his name after he hits the right spot.

The trembling of your legs makes him grin satisfied, adding another finger while picking up the pace slightly. You lean your head against the door fully, tightening your fingers in the fabric of your dress while your orgasm keeps building up. "Come for me" he whispers, sucking your clit into his mouth before grunting when he feels your walls contracting around his fingers. He thrusts you through your orgasm with a hum, looking up at your flushed face with darkened eyes. After pulling away from you he stands up again, watching your parted lips while he licks his fingers clean with a soft moan. He presses his body against yours again, placing soft kisses in your neck while whispering that you taste sweet. He grips your hips when he feels you trail your hands over his chest towards his slacks, moaning your name when you palm him through his pants. "Babe" he sighs, groaning when he feels the door pressing into his back suddenly as you turn you two around.

He places his hands flat against the door when you sink to your knees in front of him, cursing under his breath when you open his pants before moving them down his legs. "F-fuck, you don't have to do anything now love" he grunts, gasping when you take his underwear off as well. "But I want to" he hears you say, a smile on your lips before you start pressing kisses on his thighs, moving agonizingly slow towards his erection. He hisses when he feels your hand wrapping around him, closing his eyes while his head falls against the door when you start moving your hand. "S-shit" he moans, looking down at you on your knees. The red dress giving him the best view on your cleavage while you move your head towards his dick. A low moan of your name leaves his lips when he feels your warm mouth envelope him, his legs trembling when you start bobbing your head while you keep your eyes trained on his face.

His hands fist themselves in your hair, low groans leaving his lips while you pick up the pace. "Oh god, just like that" he moans when you hollow your cheeks, humming when you feel his dick twitching in your mouth. "I-I'm not going to last long" he stutters, gripping your hair tighter when you let your nails tickle his thighs. He spills into your mouth with a moan of your name, his legs trembling while he watches you swallow with wide eyes before you stand up, a little wobbly on your legs. He presses you against his chest, wrapping his arms around you before pressing kisses on your hair. You pull away from him slightly, looking into his hazy blue eyes before kissing his lips longingly. "I love you" he whispers, smiling brightly when you whisper it back. His warm hands caress your arms before he gets dressed quickly, chuckling when you whine dismissively.

"Let's go home now so I can undress you properly."