PT2 - Max Verstappen (NSFW)

A shriek leaves your lips when Max lifts you up while he walks into his apartment, his laugh echoing through the hallway towards the bedroom. He puts you down on the ground, his lips finding your while his warm hands roam over your exposed back. You hum against his lips, pressing yourself against him when the kiss grows more heated. You trail your hands over his muscled neck towards the first buttons of his shirt, slowly unbuttoning them while you trail kisses over his jaw and neck. He groans your name when he feels your fingertips trailing his chest, shrugging the material of his shirt off when you fully unbuttoned it. His fingers fiddle while he tries to find the zipper, an impatient curse leaving his lips when he can't unzip it as quick as he'd like to do. "Babe, please don't ruin this dress" you giggle, a gasp leaving your lips when bites into your neck slightly before soothing the pain with his tongue. "I won't ruin the dress love, but it would be really great if it leaves your body soon" he answers, a "finally" leaving his lips when he finally zips the zipper down.

"God, look at you" he mumbles when the dress pools at your feet, your entire body exposed to him apart from the panties you're wearing. You unbuckle his belt, opening the buttons of his slacks before shoving them down his legs. A whimper leaves your lips when he lays you down on the matrass before hovering over you immediately, grinding his erection against your core while he kisses you deeply. "So gorgeous" he mumbles while kissing down your body, grinning up at you when you moan his name when his breath ghosts your nipple. You press your face into the pillow when he wraps his lips around it, a muffled moan leaving your lips when he sucks and nibbles on the skin of your breasts. You gasp when hand cups your clothed core, and you try to clench your thighs together when he starts stimulating your bundle of nerves through the fabric. "P-please" you choke out, humming when you feel him pull your panties down before he starts pressing kisses on the inside of your thighs.

You clench the sheets in your fist when you feel his tongue through your folds, moans spilling over your lips when he adds the right amount of pressure while his hands roam your flushed skin. "M-Max" you moan, throwing your head back when you feel your orgasm shimmering in the distance. A gasp fills the room when he suddenly thrusts a finger into you, adding a second one after a few more thrusts while his tongue keeps stimulating your clit. You're writhing on the bed, squeezing your eyes shut while you moan Max' name when you feel your orgasm washing over you. Max thrusts you through it while humming, a soft moan leaving his lips when he feels your walls squeezing his fingers. He hovers over you, kissing you deeply while you run your fingers through his hair. "You're so sexy when you come" he mumbles, smiling at you when you whimper while blushing heavily.

His underwear is thrown off the bed after you sat up to shove it down, a grunt leaving Max' lips when you wrap your hand around his dick. You slowly stroke him, looking into his darkened eyes with glazed eyes. "Baby, I have been patient the whole evening with you in that dress" he mutters, nuzzling his face in your neck while you pick up the pace a little. He groans your name, taking your arm in his hand before pressing a kiss on your lips, aligning himself with your entrance while he looks at you. You moan in union when he bottoms out, a sigh leaving your lips when you feel him filling you up. "Y-you feel so good" you whisper, eagerly accepting the kiss that he presses on your lips. He starts a firm pace, his hands resting next to your head while he looks between your bodies to see himself disappear into you repeatedly. You wrap your legs around his waist and the new angle feels even better, while you run your fingers over his back.

The room soon fills with the sounds of your bodies together, your moans and Max' grunts. Your bodies shine with a slight layer of sweat, and you press your lips against Max' when a particular thrust makes you moan loudly. The ringing of the phone disturbs your moment, and you're about to tell him to leave it when he fishes it out from under the pillow. Felix' name is shown on the screen, and before you can do something you see Max answering the call before he gives you the phone. You say a breathless hello, putting your hand over your mouth when Max starts thrusting into you again. Your eyes roll in the back of your head when he repeatedly hits your sweet spot, and you try your hardest to understand what Felix is saying. "Are you still at the event? I'd like to talk some more, maybe I can drive you home?" you hear him ask, a whimper leaving your lips when Max trails his hand over your body before he pinches your nipple.

He looks at you with raised eyebrows, he cocks his head sideways, nodding at the phone to indicate that you should answer. "No" you choke out, another moan escaping your lips while you press your face into the pillow. "No what? I can't drive you home?" Felix asks, and you stutter that you're not at the event anymore. You can feel your orgasm building up, and when you see Max' concentrated face you know that he can feel it too. "M-Max" you whisper, a whimper leaving your lips while you forget about Felix. "That's it baby, let him hear you're mine" Max groans, grabbing the phone before ending the call and throwing the phone somewhere on the bed. You wrap your hands around his neck when he starts thrusting into you quicker and firmer, choked moans and cries leaving your lips when you feel your walls tightening around his dick. You arch your back when your orgasm hits you, your eyes squeezed tightly shut while you throw your head back. The goosebumps appear on your skin when you feel Max spill inside of you a few thrusts later while he moans your name loudly.

His warm body slumps down on yours, and you wrap your hands around him before kissing his cheek while he nuzzles his face in the crook of your neck. "Max" you whisper, a hum leaving his lips while you play with his hair. "Just so you know, I've been yours all along" you tell him as an answer to his comment a few minutes ago. He leans on his hands so he can look at you, a soft smile playing on his lips before he kisses you slowly. "That makes me very happy" he mumbles, chuckling when you shake your head at him before kissing him deeply. "Let's shower quickly and then cuddle in bed?"