PT2 - Toto Wolff (NSFW)

Present time

Ever since that summer day, the tension between the two of you grew. He asked you to come to help with the kids almost every day, randomly showing up to have a small chat with you. He would stand close to you, touching your arm or elbow while he was talking, always looking at you with those intense eyes. It made you nervous, but in a very good way. He never made an actual move though, which frustrated you immensely. You decided that you'd be bold today. He had asked you to cook dinner and eat with the kids since he had a dinner meeting himself. You will put the kids to bed afterwards, waiting until he comes home, before leaving. Your plan was to try and initiate something when he returns, since there were no kids to disturb you.

You're walking down the stairs after checking if the kids were sleeping when you hear the front door close. You walk into the open living space to see Toto take off his coat and shoes, before he walks towards you, rolling up the sleeves of his button up. "Are they asleep?" you nod, "I'm just going to give them a quick kiss goodnight before I will give you the money so you can go home" you hum, walking towards the kitchen to load the dishwasher because you were too lazy to do that after dinner. You gasp when you feel a warm hand on your lower back. When you look to your left, you're met with Toto's darkened eyes. "Can I touch you like that?" he asks lowly, sending shivers down your spine. "S-sure, I don't mind" you stutter, feeling the heat rise to your cheeks, and the rest of your body.

His hand strokes your lower back slowly while he keeps the eye contact, your knees buckling from the intensity, and you whimper when he strokes his fingers over your ass briefly. He clears his throat, breaking the eye contact before saying that he's going to get his wallet quickly. You nod, leaning your back against the kitchen island while regulating your breath. Toto comes back again, looking for the bills in his wallet while you stare at his hands. You nibble on your lip, lost in thought about those hands, when you hear him say "fuck it."

The next thing you feel is one hand on your waist while the other tilts your chin, before he kisses you firmly. You grip his shoulders, steadying yourself against the kitchen island before he presses his muscular body against yours. You moan softly against his lips when his hand travels from your chin to the tender skin of your neck. He pulls away breathlessly, gripping the hem of your shirt before looking at you for confirmation. You put your arms in the air, and he quickly pulls the shirt off your body, groaning when he sees your breasts in black lace. He kisses you deeply, stroking the newly exposed skin while your hands unbutton his shirt shakingly.

He steps away from you to pull the fabric from his body, grunting when you let your hands stroke over his strong abdomen, nibbling on the skin of your neck before turning you around. You lean on the kitchen island with your hands while you feel Toto's hands travel over your naked skin before he pulls down the zipper of the skirt you're wearing. You shiver slightly when his hands move over the soft skin of your legs, reaching your core slowly. You let out a choked moan when he touches you through the fabric of your panties, whimpering when he whispers in your ear, "don't be too loud darling, we don't want the kids to wake up, do we?" You lean over the counter on your arms when you feel him rub your clit over your panties, moaning softly while biting your lip.

You feel your panties being pulled down before his breath fans over your core. His tongue enters your entrance while his thumb still stimulates your clit. You press your face against your arm, muffling the now uncontrollable moans while he brings you closer to your orgasm. Just when you're about to reach it, he pulls away, making you whine unhappy. He chuckles, kissing the inside of your thighs before pushing two fingers into your entrance, stimulating your clit with his tongue. He teases you, pulling out when you're about to come, or ignoring the sweet spot inside of you. Your legs are trembling by now, and you feel delusional from the pleasure that you feel before it's taken away from you again. "Please" you moan, and he groans. "Please what?" you whimper before whispering, "please let me come." He hums, kissing your clit before pushing his fingers back in, hitting your sweet spot repeatedly while sucking on your bundle of nerves.

You feel like you're on cloud nine when your orgasm finally hits you, biting in the skin of your arm to try and keep as quiet as possible. Toto thrusts you through your orgasm before withdrawing his fingers, massaging your legs while you slump against the kitchen island. You hear how he unbuckles his belt before it clings against the tiles of the kitchen floor. You look back, seeing him pull down his underwear before shoving all the clothes onto the heap in the corner of the kitchen. He presses his naked body against yours, before kissing your shoulder and neck. "Are you ready?" he whispers in your ear, and you whisper a 'please' back, which makes him grunt.

You spread your legs a little more when you feel him align with your entrance, moaning his name when he bottoms out in one firm thrust. "God, you sound so sexy moaning my name like that" he mumbles, stroking his hands over your body while he thrust into you, firm and controlled. Your legs shake underneath you, and your flushed body trembles against the marble kitchen island while you moan against the skin of your arms. Your second orgasm hits you unexpectedly, and you muffle the high-pitched moan that escapes you suddenly.

Toto pulls out, turning you around, before laying you on top of the kitchen island with your legs in his hands. You roll your eyes back when he pushes into you again, resting your legs on his shoulders while stroking your naked skin. You bite your lips to stop the moans, staring at him while he thrusts against the sweet spot constantly. You close your eyes when his hand moves from your stomach towards your clit, rubbing it while picking up the pace. "Fuck" he grunts when he feels your walls tighten around him again. You put your hand over your mouth, silencing yourself as much as you can while arching your back when your third orgasm hits you like a ton of bricks.

You whimper when Toto continues thrusting into you, before he pulls out of you and comes over your stomach, grunting your name. He lowers your legs, walking towards a tissue box before cleaning you up. "I wasn't too hard on you, was I?" he asks, pulling your body up and steadying you on your feet, wrapping an arm around you. You shake your head, "it was amazing" you breath, and he chuckles. "It was, I won't say no to a repeat if you'd ask me" he winks, before grabbing both of your clothes. "Do you want to shower before you go home?" you think for a moment, nodding before you follow him to the bathroom.

"Will I see you Monday? Maybe you can stay for dinner, again? The kids go to bed early now since school has started" Toto asks, looking at you with a meaningful look when you put your shoes and coat on. You grab your purse before smiling at him. "Sure, see you Monday."