PT2 - Checo Pérez (NSFW)

He clears his throat, asking you if you'd like something to drink. You nod, following him into the kitchen while a blush still adorns your cheeks. You sit in silence for a few minutes while you sip your tea, blushing furiously every time your eyes meet Sergio's. The tension in the room has shifted towards something undefinable, and it's making you a little nervous. "So, I feel like it's good to tell you about everything that happened with my ex-wife before I tell you why I really wanted you to join us for dinner" he starts, swallowing before he continuous. You stay silent the whole time he's talking, occasionally humming, or nodding. Your heart clenches at the thought that his (soon to be ex-) wife left him and his children alone on so many occasions to be with her new lover. It explained why she was never there to pick the kids up. "I kind of knew she was cheating, but for the sake of our kids I felt like it would be horrible to divorce. When I caught her today it was just enough for me. She didn't even say that she was sorry, and I realised that it's better for me and my kids that we're not together anymore" he finishes, smiling softly at you when you squeeze his hand.

"I'm really sorry Sergio" you say, blushing when he says that you can call him Checo. "It's not nice, but it doesn't hurt that much because I knew what was going on for longer. I'm mostly sad for the future we could've had and that I can't give that to my children with her and me" he says, slowly trailing his finger over your hand that's still laying on top of the table. You swallow while you look at his hand, shivering a little when he strokes the skin of your hand. "There is a good thing about all this though" he says softly, looking at you before squeezing your hand slightly. "W-what is the good thing?" you ask nervously, not really sure if what is happening now is what you think is happening. "That I can finally tell you that I like you" he replies, blushing when you look at him with wide eyes. "I-I don't know how you feel about me but" he continues, scratching his neck while he looks at you. You don't really know what to do, standing up after a few moments of silence to grab a glass of water.

A gasp leaves your lips when you feel Sergio behind you again, but this time he's closer in your personal space than the last time. A small whimper leaves your lips when you feel his breath on your neck. You close your eyes when you feel his lips ghosting your skin, your breathing getting more ragged when he puts his hands on your hips. "C-Checo" you stutter, gripping the kitchen counter tightly when he presses a soft kiss on your neck. "Querida, please stop me now if you don't want me the same way" he whispers, cursing under his breath when you press your body against him slightly as an answer. He places small kisses on your neck while pressing his hardening erection against you, humming when you whimper his name softly. You frown in confusion when he steps away suddenly, gasping when he turns you around before looking at you with flushed cheeks.

An electric shock creates goosebumps on your skin when Sergio's lips find yours, a moan leaving your lips when he grips your waist tighter while he presses your bodies flush together. His hands stroke over your back, slowly moving down towards your bum before he squeezes the flesh. "Always looking so pretty in your dresses" he mumbles against your lips, moving his kisses down your jaw towards your neck, nibbling on your tender skin when you let your head fall back. He stares at you while he catches his breath, stroking your cheek before kissing you softly. "Come with me" he whispers, tugging on your hand to lead you towards his bedroom. Your eyes scan the place quickly before you're focussing on Sergio again, who's looking at you intently with a small smile on his lips. You walk towards him, nervously placing your hands on his chest before kissing him softly. He hums against your lips, roaming his hands over your waist while your hands move over his chest.

He grunts when you slip your fingers under the material of his shirt, kissing your neck and shoulder while you feel his muscled chest with your fingertips. "Please Cariño, let's get rid of these clothes" he sighs, his eyes darkening when you step back and start unzipping your dress slowly. He swallows when you let the material slide off your body, cursing when you stand in front of him in your lingerie. "Estoy loco por ti" he mumbles, chuckling when you look at him with raised eyebrows. Instead of explaining what he says he starts unbuttoning his shirt, looking at you while he lets the material fall from his body. You swallow when you see his erection straining against the material of his slacks, a whimper leaving your lips when he takes those off as well. "Lay down for me" he says softly, humming when you lay down on the middle of the bed before he hovers over you. "So pretty for me" he mutters, kissing down your body, unclasping your bra when you arch your back for him.

Your breathing gets heavier with every kiss Sergio places down your body, whimpering when he presses kisses along the waistband of your panties. You moan when he kisses your bundle of nerves through the fabric of your panties, blushing when he shushes you. "I love hearing you, but I don't want to be disturbed while I make you feel good mueca" he says, winking at you when you whimper at the nickname. He slowly slides the last piece of clothing off your body, humming when he sees your glistening folds. He peppers your thighs with kisses, smiling against your skin when you let out an impatient groan. You muffle your moan by pressing your face into the pillow when he suddenly licks through your folds, humming that you taste nice before resuming his activities. You fist your hands, creating crescent moons in your palms because of how hard you press your nails into the skin. Without stopping his mouth working your core, he places one of your hands in his hair, while intertwining the other with his hand.

"I-I'm going t-to come" you manage to stutter while Sergio pleasures you with his tongue, his humming creating the extra vibration you needed to come undone. You squeeze his hand tightly, moaning his name into the pillow while he helps you through your orgasm. "You're so gorgeous when you come" he says when he's hovering over you again, smiling when you blush furiously. You move your nails over his arms, smiling when you see the goosebumps appearing on his skin. You trail them further down his body, parting your lips when you feel how hard he is in his boxers. Sergio presses his face against your neck, bucking his hips into your hand while you slowly stroke him through the fabric. "Checo" you whisper, looking at him with glazed eyes when he leans on his hands again to look at you. "I want you" you tell him, a giggle leaving your lips when he closes his eyes while whispering "fuck."

He takes his underwear off quickly, hovering over you again and leaning on his hands. He sits up suddenly, looking at you before looking at his wedding ring. "I'll take this off" he mumbles, looking at you startled when you grab his hand. "D-don't" you whisper almost inaudible, blushing furiously when he looks at you with wide eyes before he grins at you. "Is it exciting for you that I'm theoretically still married, yet you're under me?" he asks softly, chuckling when you nod timidly. He hums, nibbling on the skin of your breast to create a little mark. "I'll let it slide for now, but it's going off afterwards" he tells you, chuckling when you nod while staring at him with big doe eyes. Your lips part when you feel him align with your entrance, and a moan gets stuck in your throat when he bottoms out smoothly. He intertwines your hands while he slowly starts thrusting in and out of you, grunting your name while pressing open mouthed kisses on your neck.

The contrast of the cold wedding ring against your warm hand is doing things to you, and Sergio lets out a moan of your name when he feels your walls squeezing him. "Cariño, I don't think I'll last long" he groans, thrusting into you faster when you wrap your legs around his waist. You stutter that you don't mind, high on the feeling of his warm, naked body on top of yours. The sweet nothings that he whispers in your ear while he picks up the pace make you close your eyes, only soft whimpers and moans leaving your mouth while you feel your orgasm approaching quickly. "Look at me," he grunts, "look at me when you come for me Querida." You open your eyes, biting on your lower lip to supress the loud moan that wants to escape when your glazed eyes find his dark ones.

Sergio presses his face in the crook of your neck when his orgasm hits him, the feeling of him spilling inside of you throws you into oblivion as well, and you free one of your hands to tug on his hair while you moan his name against his shoulder. He thrusts the two of you through it, a satisfied sigh leaving his lips when he slumps down on you. You wrap your arms around his sweaty body, smiling when he presses small kisses on the side of your face before he leans on his hands to look at you.

"Thank you, for everything you did and do for me and my kids. Please let me take you out on a proper date, I don't want this to be a one-time only thing" he whispers, smiling when you kiss him before answering that you don't want that either.