PT2 - Lewis Hamilton (NSFW)

You're walking back down the hills, making sure Lewis is also starting his cool down. "You need to stretch a bit more Lewis, I told you 3 times already." You sigh. Luckily you can see your apartment building already, which means torture time is almost over. "I'm not going to tell you again so if you want sore muscles, deal with it yourself. I'm not massaging you tomorrow." You make your way up the stairs towards your place, knowing that Lewis is following you because he needs to grab his bag. When you open the door and enter your apartment you feel two hands on your waist and before you know it, you're pushed against the wall by Lewis. You squeal, "wha-" he puts his finger on your lips and you look at him in shock. You've never been this close to each other and it's making you nervous. "Who told you to be so bossy towards me hm? You know I don't like being told what to do, and you still do so every day. I accepted it because you're my trainer, but today I'm not in the mood for it. I'm about to show you domination baby" your breath hitches in your throat while you stare into his eyes. Instead of the usual bright kindness you see that his eyes have darkened, making them pitch black almost.

One of his hands leaves your waist and makes its way towards your neck. He brushes his fingertips over your collarbone, before resting on the curve of your neck. "If you don't want me to touch you or be close to you in this way, you need to tell me now, I can stop now" he looks at you, but you're shaking your head before you even realize it. The next thing you feel are his lips on yours. They're soft, but it doesn't take long for the softness to change into lust. You put your hands on his chest, but Lewis' takes your hands in his and puts them above your head. "No touching unless I tell you to" you whimper when he looks at you sternly. "Okay..." he hums, "okay sir, I'll let it slide this time but don't do it again." You nod while blushing. You never imagined Lewis having a sir kink, but then again you tried to not imagine Lewis and you in this situation ever, because it's not good for your heart. "Keep your attention on me baby" he whispers in your ear while pressing kisses on your earlobe, making his way down your neck and shoulders.

You squirm underneath his kisses, wanting to touch him, but you can't because he's still keeping his hands pinned above your head. You whine unhappy, making Lewis chuckle. "What do you want babe?" he mumbles while kissing you. His tongue touches the seam of your lips, making you open your mouth immediately to let your tongues dance together. Kissing Lewis is way better than you imagined. One of his hands wanders to the waistband of your shorts, and you moan when he pushes his hand past it to touch your clothed core. "You're so wet already, I haven't done anything yet" he looks you straight in the eyes while his thumb finds your clit. Your knees buckle when he adds pressure, and he steadies you by putting an arm around you. You wrap your arms around his neck, and he smiles while massaging your clit through your panties. You moan while letting your head fall against the wall behind you. He starts nibbling on the tender and flushed skin of your neck while rubbing your clit faster. You can feel your orgasm coming and print your nails into Lewis' shoulder. Just when you're about to come, he takes his hand away, making you let out a frustrated cry while you look at him. He's smirking while lifting you up, "let's go to the bedroom first sweetheart."

He lets you down when you made it to the bedroom. You both undress quickly and you can't help but stare at his body. How is this man even real? Lewis doesn't give you a lot of time to admire his nakedness, because the moment you're out of your clothes he's touching and kissing you everywhere. He makes his way towards the huge mirror you have in your bedroom and turns you around so you're both facing the mirror. He looks into your eyes while his hand moves from your shoulder, towards your breasts and eventually ends up at your core again. You suck in a deep breath when he pushes two fingers into your entrance. He starts thrusting them while kissing your neck, and his other hand makes its way towards your breasts, squeezing and stroking them. It doesn't take long for you to be trembling on your legs again due to him denying your previous orgasm. You let your head fall on his shoulder and nuzzle your face in his neck, moaning when his fingers graze your spot. "I-I'm going to come" you moan in his ear. He slows down immediately, making you hiss from frustration. "Beg me first" he says lowly. "Please let me come" you whine, while lifting your head to look him in the eyes. "Please what?" he raises an eyebrow. "Please sir" you breath out. He immediately picks up the pace, while his other hand makes its way from your breasts to your bundle of nerves. Within seconds your orgasm washes over you, making you moan out loud while looking at your flushed face in the mirror. "You did so well baby" you hear in your ear.

Lewis turns you around and kisses you, before laying you down on the bed. Before he can hover over you, you sit up, making him look at you confused before going back to his dominant role. "What are you doing?" you look at him from under your eyelashes and let your eyes trail down to his erection. "I want to give something back to you for making me come sir" you push him back a little so you can sit in front of him on your knees. "Fucking hell babe" Lewis curses, which makes you giggle. You look at him for permission before sliding your hands over his abdomen. "Good girl" he murmurs. You wrap your hands around his shaft and pump it a few times, spreading the pre cum. Lewis moans lowly while on of his hands find your hair. He tries loosening your bun so he can make a ponytail with his hands but gives up when he feels your warm breath on his dick. You wrap your lips around him and start a slow pace, getting used to the feeling and finding out how far you can go without gagging too much. One of his hands is in your hair while the other caresses your cheek. "You're doing so well, that's it baby" he praises while you're bobbing your head faster. His moans get louder as you continue, and you feel him throbbing in your mouth. He pushes you away softly before he can come though, grunting something about wanting to come inside of another part of your body and not your mouth. You chuckle while standing up, and you sit down on the bed.

Lewis takes your hands and makes you stand up before kissing you. You make out for a while before he turns you around and lets you down on the bed on hands and knees. He stands behind you and teases his tip through your folds, not entering you fully. "Please sir..." "What do you want baby?" "Please fuck me" you whisper, but Lewis hears and pushes into you slowly. You moan loudly when he bottoms out, feeling everything of him. He starts a slow pace, making you whimper when he hits the right spot over and over again. Lewis moans in your ear, "look at you in the mirror babe, look how gorgeous you look like this." You look sideways and see yourself in the reflection while Lewis is thrusting into you. It's a filthy view but you can't help but feel a rush of arousal while you look at your bodies like that. Lewis pulls you up so you're flush against his chest, and the new angle makes you cry out from pleasure. One of his hands snakes down your chest towards your bundle for nerves, stimulating it and driving you over the edge. You look through hazed eyes into the mirror while you feel yourself come, and Lewis follows shortly after. You look how his face contorts from pleasure, and you whimper when you feel him fill you up.

After laying you down softly, he walks towards the bathroom to clean up and put his boxers back on, and he brings a lukewarm washcloth to clean up your thighs. You wince from the soreness, and Lewis chuckles, "look who's sore now." You glare at him before smiling. You stand up to put on some clean underwear, and Lewis hugs you from behind while you're standing in your room. "Can I take you out for dinner tonight?" he says while planting his face on your shoulder and looking into your eyes through the mirror. "Like a date?" you ask. "If you wouldn't mind me taking you on a date then I would like it to be a date." You turn around and smile at him before kissing him softly. "I'll take that as a yes then" he says smiling brightly.