PT2 - Max Fewtrell (NSFW)

He moves towards you again, which makes you step back until you feel the metal of a closet frame dig into your back. "What are you doing?" you ask him when he's standing really close to you. "I'm annoyed with you, yet I also can't stay away from you" he mumbles, putting his hands on the frame behind you. You cock your head sideways, looking at him in confusion while he stares at your mouth. "Are you being serious right now?" he hums, putting his hands on your hips before pressing your body flush against his. You gasp, putting your hands on his shoulder to steady yourself while looking up at him.

"Are you out of your mind? I'm literally expected back already?" you hiss, throwing your head back anyways when he starts pressing open mouthed kisses on the skin. "We'll have to be quick then, don't we?" he mumbles against your neck. "I-I'm a little confused" you stutter when his hand massages your ass before he slowly starts riding your dress up, stroking your thighs while staring into your eyes. "Why? I feel like it's pretty clear what's happening here" he brushes his lips over your earlobe while lifting your dress over your hips, before cupping your core with his hand.

Your legs buckle underneath you when he applies pressure to your bundle of nerves, rubbing it through the fabric of your panties while he nibbles on your jaw. "Please don't leave marks" you whine, pressing your nails into his shoulder blades. He hums, kissing you firmly while he shover your panties aside to enter you with two fingers at once. You moan against his mouth, trembling on your legs while also trying to stay silent since you're literally in a closet. "Why can't I mark you up? You think that's more embarrassing than writing about me fucking a random character or what?" you whimper at his words, blushing furiously while his free hand starts rubbing figures on your clit.

"Fuck" you moan, pressing your face into the crook of his neck as your first orgasm hits you with a force. Your legs give up on you, but Max catches you quickly by wrapping his arms around your waist. "Steady there" he mumbles, kissing you while roaming his hands over your body. When you've come down a bit, he stares at you intently before taking a step small back. You look at him in confusion, until you follow the movements of his hands. He unbuckles his belt, unbuttoning his jeans before shoving them, along with his underwear, down to the ground. "Turn around" he says, looking at you with dark eyes.

You nod, turning around and looking over your shoulder when you bend your back a little more than needed. "Just like that" he mutters, pushing your dress up a little higher before pulling your panties down, spreading your legs a little. You lean your head on your arms, trying to steady yourself while he teases your folds with the tip of his erection. You let out a gasp mixed moan when he bottoms out suddenly, stretching your walls while you press your face into your arm. "Oh my god" you moan, and he chuckles before pulling out and doing the same thing again.

He puts his hands on your hips before setting a steady rhythm, knowing that you can't be away for long since people are waiting for you. "Good girl" he mumbles when your walls squeeze him. You moan his name when his hand travels up your body, squeezing your breasts through the material of your dress. Your legs buckle when his hand travels down to your bundle of nerves, rubbing figures on it while he keeps hitting the sweet spot inside of you.

"Max" you whimper, gripping the bars of the wall cabinet tighter, trying to keep your moans at a minimum while the pleasure surges through your body. "Yeah?" he grunts, rubbing your clit faster when he feels your walls tighten around him. "I-I'm going to" you moan, letting out a silent cry when your orgasm reaches you, sending goosebumps over your flushed skin while your legs tremble. "Fuck, you're so hot" he groans before spilling inside of you.

He pulls out, making sure you're steady on your feet before looking around for something to clean you up with. There's a tissue box in the back, so he grabs that, handing you a few before gathering his clothes and getting dressed again. You clean yourself up before pulling your panties up and smoothing down your dress while your legs still wobble a bit. "So, was it like you imagined when you wrote or?" you look at his grinning face, shaking your head with a chuckle. "Way better, thank you for showing me. I'm going to go back to signing now" you say. He nods, opening the door before you both sneak out.

The cold air in the hallway creates goosebumps on your body again before you turn towards Max. "I'm going to quickly check myself in the mirror before I go back" he hums, wrapping his arms around you before kissing you once again. "Good luck, we should do this again if we ever see each other again" before he walks down the hallway. He turns around once more, winking at you before giving you a small wave.