PT2 - Max Verstappen (NSFW)

"For fucks sake woman!" he groans, looking around him before he grabs your hand and storms towards his driver's room. "What are you doing?" you exclaim, "my brother he-" "he'll be busy for a while, he's in a meeting" Max says, cutting you off before opening the door and walking into the room, slamming the door close by backing you up against it. "W-what are you d-doing" you stutter, gulping when you look at his fiery eyes. "Shutting you up" he grunts with ragged breaths. You're about to ask what he means when you see his face coming closer, tilting sideways slightly before he presses his lips on yours. You let out a surprised squeal, gripping his fireproof shirt to hold onto something, closing your eyes when you feel his lips moving against yours.

You whimper when he presses his body against yours, opening your mouth for him when his tongue licks the seam of your lower lip. You moan softly when his fingers caress the skin of your neck, sighing when they trail over your collarbone. He pulls away from you, breathing out harshly before he opens his eyes, looking at your flushed face. He ducks his head down, pressing small kisses on the tender skin of your neck. You let out soft moans, gasping out his name when he bites down on the exposed skin of your shoulder. "You make it really hard to control myself around you" he whispers, looking at you with darkened eyes. You study his face, slowly sliding your hands over his chest towards his face, skimming the skin of his neck before resting your hands on his cheeks. "Then don't control yourself."

You can hear Max swallow when you say those words, clearly not sure what to do with the situation now. He seems lost in his head, so you take his hands in yours before putting them on your waist. You bring you face closer towards his ear, breathing, "touch me then" against his neck, before pressing an open-mouthed kiss on his pulse. He finally comes back to earth when you press him tighter against your body while trailing your hands over his back. "Fuck, I'm not going to play nice then" he grunts, grinding against your body while his hands stroke over your sweater dress. You hum, scratching your nails over his shirt cladded chest.

He makes quick work of shoving down his overall, followed by his fireproof leggings and underwear. He pushes your dress up next, sliding your tights and panties down before kissing you firmly again. Your knees buckle when you feel his fingers on your soaked folds, whimpering when he spreads your legs more before pushing two fingers past your entrance. "How are you so wet already?" he grunts, thrusting his fingers into you while he looks at you. Your head is thrown back against the door, your eyes are closed, and your cheeks have a dark blush on them. "What did I say about questions" he says, picking up the pace of his fingers while his breath skims your neck.

Your eyes snap open when he pulls his fingers out of you, and you look at him with a pained expression. "Answer me" he groans, licking his fingers clean while he stares at you. "Y-you made me" you whisper, blushing furiously when he grins at you. He presses his body closer to yours, and you whimper when you feel his length against your thigh. "I made you what?" he asks, nipping at the skin of your neck. He looks into your eyes when you don't answer, chuckling softly when he sees your embarrassed expression. "You can tell me baby, what did I make you?" his hand slips under the fabric of your dress, stroking your skin while you stare at him after using the nickname.

"W-wet" you mumble eventually, looking past his face to not look into his eyes. "Good girl" he whispers, kissing you deeply before you feel his tip teasing your folds. You moan his name when you feel him push past your entrance, pulling out a little before looking into your eyes. "Ready?" you nod, letting your head lull back against the door when he bottoms out in one firm thrust. "God, you make me crazy" he mutters, sucking and biting bruises on your shoulder while he sets a firm pace. He puts his hands under your thighs when he feels you tremble against him, lifting you up before you put your legs around his waist.

The new angle makes him hit your sweet spot, and you mewl out his name when he nibbles on your earlobe. He groans when he feels your walls tighten around him, picking up the pace while one of his hands move towards your bundle of nerves. You press your face in the crook of his neck when he starts to stimulate your clit, pressing your nails into his biceps to hold onto something. You can feel your orgasm building up quickly, and you moan "I-I'm close" against his neck before leaning your head back against the door so you can look at his face.

His eyebrows are furrowed while he stares at the spot where your bodies are connected, lifting his gaze towards your face when he feels your walls contract around his length. He grunts when he feels you come around him, moaning your name when you look into his eyes with glazed eyes. He thrusts you through your orgasm, pressing himself close to your body when he spills inside of you. His breathing is ragged when he presses his face against your neck, inhaling the scent of your flowery perfume while your hands slowly move up and down his arms.

He pulls out of you after he steadied his breathing, putting your legs back on the ground. He wraps his arm around your waist to steady you when you wobble a little, chuckling when you look away from his face with a blush. "Steady there" he mumbles, clearing his throat while looking around himself. "Y-you can take a shower, I'll go after you?" he asks, scratching his head before he looks at you. You look at him, hesitating a moment before asking, "will you come to my hotel room after your shower then?"