PT2 - Alex Albon (NSFW)

"Okay just give me a few minutes, I'll come and get you when I'm done okay?" Alex asks nervously. You wrap your arms around his neck and press a kiss on his lips. "Relax, I'm sure I will like it. All the effort you're putting into this day is amazing already. Just go do your thing, I'll wait here." He nods before hurrying into the, you assume, living room. You hear him rummaging around, while softly humming to himself. You don't know how long you've been waiting but eventually he comes back. He smiles shyly before taking your hand in his and walking you towards the living room.

"Oh my god babe! This is so sweet!" You can't believe your eyes when you walk into his living room. The room bathes in a soft yellowy light because Alex has lit a bunch of candles. He put blankets and cushions on his couch and some snacks and drinks on the table and your favourite movie is paused on the TV. "Do you like it?" he asks, still a little bit nervous. You turn around, beaming up at him before kissing him. "Do I like it?! I love it! You're so sweet" he smiles while letting go of a breath he had been holding. "There is something I want to ask you now though..." you hum while wrapping your arms around his neck. He puts his hands on your waist before looking into your eyes. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" he asks softly, but you hear it and smile even bigger if that was possible. "I would love to Alex." He smiles down at you before pressing his lips on yours. He presses you closer against his body and you whimper when you feel his firm chest against your body. You let your tongue tease the seam of his lips and he opens up, kissing you more hungrily. You pull back breathlessly, staring into each other's eyes. "D-do you want to watch the movie?" he says, and you shake your head. "Where is your bedroom?" you ask while trailing a hand over his firm chest. He grunts before picking you up and walking towards the closed door on your left.

He sets you down on the bed before asking you to close your eyes and wait a few seconds. You do as he says, and smile when you hear him walk back to the living room and into the bedroom a few times. You have a slight feeling that you know what he's doing, and it makes you giggle softly. "Okay, you can open your eyes again love." You look around you, seeing the candles from the living room burn in his bedroom now. "I didn't think my boyfriend would be this romantic" you say while standing up so you can kiss him. He hums against your lips while your hands wander down the buttons of his shirt. "Only for you" he whispers while trailing a line of kisses down your jaw towards your neck. You moan softly when he finds your sweet spot, and you start unbuttoning his shirt. When you're done with that, you let your hands roam over his warm skin, making Alex moan against your neck. "You're so handsome" you say while pressing soft kisses on his neck and shoulders.

His hands find the zipper of your dress, and you turn around so he can undress you. He slides the material off your body slowly while pressing kisses on the naked skin that welcomes him. "You're so beautiful" he whispers while turning you around in his arms. He kisses you while laying you down on the matrass, hovering over you after taking off his pants. You can't help but gawk at his body. You figured he was fit, but not this fit. "You like what you see?" he says while chuckling, you blush while pressing your face into the pillow. "Don't hide babe, I like it when you look at me like that..." "Like what?" now it's his turn to blush. "You know, just like, you know what I mean!" you shake your head while chuckling. You wrap your arms around his neck to bring his face closer to yours. "I don't know what you mean, please explain Mr. Albon."

Instead of answering he starts pressing kisses from your lips to your neck, further down until he reaches your bra. "Can I take this off?" you nod eagerly and sit up a bit so he can unhook it easier. "Oh god, you're gorgeous" he mumbles while letting your bra fall on the ground. You smile before laying back down, and Alex continues kissing your body. He softly sucks on your nipples, making you whimper. You feel like you're on fire, but in a very good way. He nibbles at the soft skin of your breasts, creating small marks, making you even more aroused.

After finishing his artwork on your breasts, you pull his face to yours, wanting to feel his lips on your lips. Both of your hands explore each other's bodies, enjoying the way you react to each other's touches. Alex' hand cups your core while he nibbles on the tender skin of your shoulders, making you moan and arch your back. He looks at you while slowly stimulating your clit over the fabric of your panties. You look up at him with glazed eyes, and his heart bursts with the emotions he feels while looking at you like this. "Take it off, please" you whisper softly, making Alex swallow before reaching for your waistband.

His hands travel up your legs after he threw your panties somewhere on the ground. He massages and kisses your calves, before making his way up to your thighs. You whine impatiently when he presses kisses on the inside of your thighs. Your breath hitches in your throat when he finally presses a kiss on your bundle of nerves. He looks at you, but sees you with your eyes closed, awaiting his next move. He smiles before licking a bold stripe through your folds, making you moan his name out loud. You squirm beneath him while he pleasures you with his tongue, making him steady you with a firm hand on your waist. You come all over his tongue, crying out his name while gripping the sheets beneath you. You stare at him when he hovers over you, and he smiles shyly. "Really? You're going to be all cute now as if you didn't give me the best orgasm ever just now?" he laughs before hiding his face in the crook of your neck. "I'm not even done with you yet" he mumbles in your neck, making you choke on air.

After taking off his underwear, Alex hovers over you again, looking deeply into your eyes. "Are you sure you want to go all the way?" you kiss him while letting your hand down towards his erection, stroking him softly while guiding it towards your entrance. Alex moans in your mouth when his tip touches your warm and wet walls for the first time. He pushes into you slowly while burying his face in your neck. You moan his name when he bottoms out, making him look up at your face. "I'm falling in love with you" he whispers, and you smile while wrapping your arms around his neck. "I'm falling in love with you too" you say, before pulling his face down so you can kiss him. He slowly pulls out before thrusting back into you, setting a nice pace while trailing his hands over your skin. You wrap your legs around his waist and throw your head back when he keeps hitting the right spot repeatedly. "You're so beautiful, look at you" he whispers while pressing open mouthed kisses on your neck. You whine while trailing your hands over his arms, steadying yourself while he keeps thrusting into you. "My pretty girl" you smile at him through glazed eyes, feeling so loved and so beautiful in this moment.

Alex' hand wanders down your body, squeezing and massaging your breasts before stimulating your bundle of nerves. You arch your back towards him when he pushes into you faster, while also rubbing your clit. Your whole body feels warm, and you can't contain your moans because of how good he makes you feel. Alex kisses you when he feels your walls tighten, making you tug at his hair while moaning into his mouth. Your orgasm hits you hard, making you throw your head back into the pillow with a silent scream. Alex thrusts you through it before spilling into you, moaning your name while pressing his face into your shoulder.

He lets himself fall on top of you, making sure to not fully crush you with his body weight. You hum contently when he presses soft kisses on your neck, and you rake your fingers through his hair. "That was amazing" he breathes, making you giggle. "You are amazing babe" you say, pressing a kiss on his hair. After laying like this for a bit you get up, moving towards the bathroom to clean up. "Let's shower quickly and watch that movie?" he asks, and you nod. A little while later you're cuddled up on the couch in the arms of your boyfriend.

Who would've thought that your flower shop would bring you so much happiness?