Chapter 1

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Birds chirp as the rays of sun shone directly at a certain boy's face, disrupting his beauty sleep.

He begrudgingly rose from his sleeping position as he rubs his eye to clear his vision, his shoulder slumped down, matching the face he makes. His hands found it's way to where his phone was, once he felt the said gadget he opened to see the time.

𝟻:𝟹𝟶 ᴀᴍ

The said boy groaned in annoyance as he remembers that it's the first day of school in his country. "ugh, another year to endure, jesus take the wheel!" his face unchanging, a frown displayed like he was told that he lost a competition or something close.

he entered his bathroom to tend his bath, after finishing his bath he proceeded to choose his uniform.

"oh yeah, im a third year now huh?" he mumbled to himself as he stare at the new uniform he forgotten that he had bought a week before school.

his frown morphed into a genuine smile as he thought that it would be last day in highschool.

he wore his school attire and headed down to the first floor of his used to be shared house with his parents.

A little back story on our dear M/n L/n's personal life, he was born in a middle class family, both parents had provided him with love and care. he got everything he wanted, but soon as he get older, his parents decided to leave him alone.

No, not because they hate him or something, it's more of because they decided that m/n seems responsible enough to handle his own, not to mention that Yumie, A close friend of the couple basically lived just across their house. So they decided to take on a full on job overseas to provide their son's school and other necessities.

M/n had already finished packing an assortment of food and snacks that he will be bringing to school.

cause he knows, there will be some brats that will be pestering him, so he diverted a plan to give them food as a way to distract the man children.

The mere thought of a certain volleyball players a throbbing pain in his head. "I can't believe i'll be handling those idiots again." m/n grumpily packed the foods as he looked at the clock to see that he had 15 minutes before the school ceremony starts.

so, he left the house and was on his way to school. Except, a monotonous voice came out of nowhere, sending shivers down m/n's spine.

"good morning, m/n" the grey hair with black tips man greeted as he catched up the smaller.

"oh hey shin! how was your vacation?" the smaller started, kita only replied with a 'good' to which m/n nodded on and kept his gaze on the roadside that they're walking on.

as they were walking, they saw two silhouette of one another, to which m/n only groaned in disappointment that his day would start with an unpleasant scene from the two well known athlete.

kita smiled but quickly faded when he saw m/n's tired-of-this-shit face as they slowly approach the two bickering carbon copy.

                   »»————- ♡ ————-««

Hello! Hello! It is i! OnigiriSama! Yes, i am in a different account and i made a new version of the inarizaki's demon mom, and i'll be doing the other too! but for now it's best to focus on one thing before tackling others, yeah? anyways, i hope you enjoy this remake of my old cringey book. love you all thank you!