Kita's Ending

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

It was midnight when m/n decided to go out for food hunting, and right now, he's craving for some onigiris.

The lights around the city hasn't died down regardless of the time, it's lively as ever. M/n smiled to himself as he took his time taking in everything he sees.

He walked and walked until he came across a shop named "Onigiri Miya".

This piqued his interest, his initial thought was one of the twins, without any thoughts he entered the shop.

And there he was, Osamu Miya.

"Hey there, stranger."

He greeted, surprising the male who's in his phone.

"Hello, welcome to onigiri mi-"

He stopped mid sentence when his eyes landed on the boy infront of him. The person that he wished to see every waking morning. There he is.

"M/n-san..."

"I missed you too, miya."

"How..? wait fuck that, what are you doing here at an ungodly time?"

"What? can't crave onigiris during midnight?"

M/n laughed as he looked around the shop, everything screams osamu miya. Various pictures of him and the national team displayed on the walls.

He picked one up and smiled.

"Im jealous.."

m/n turned to osamu, who was following closely behind him. Giving him a tight hug.

"Welcome back, m/n-san..."

Osamu started as he hugged him tight.

"So, do you have any lover or anything right now?"

"You really think i went AWOL just to find a bussy to fuck? im not shallow, miya."

M/n joked, as he playfully punched him in the shoulder.

"Bussy? what?"

Osamu asked trying not to laugh.

"Yeah! bussy!"

They both shared a laugh and after a while they stopped.

"But seriously, i don't have. although i was thinking of shooting my shot with shin"

He smiled and patted m/n's shoulder.

"Congratulations, im sure he'll accept you."

M/n looked at osamu, looking for any signs of remorse or betrayal but there was none. Only serene.

Osamu only nodded before going towards the kitchen.

"I'm going to prepare your onigiri now, stay put."

After a while, he came our with a bag full of onigiris.