Chapter 9

»»————- ♡ ————-««

It has been a week ever since the eventful first day in inarizaki high, and m/n woke up to see his best friend laying beside him, no shirts and only his boxers.

his eyes widen at the state of his best friend, he struggled as he tries to recall what had happened the night before.

He panicked as he can't seem to remember anything at all, has he blacked out? most likely, he did remember that they attended a third year party last night and after that was pitch black.

but why are they topless? what the hell happened? did i do something to him? kita wouldn't sleep without clothes.

his thoughts scattered all around, as he looks for  their discarded clothes, that might tell him something.

as, m/n was panicking, he didn't noticed that kita has stirred awake already, due to his non stop shuffling.

"what's the problem, m/n?" kita's morning voice was deep. daddy deep. it sent shivers down m/n's spine.

m/n fumbled in his words as he tries to keep his composure at the half naked man beside him.

"wha-what happend? like, between us?" his face was redder than a cherry, his features is showcasing a feeling called embarrassment.

kita blinked twice before chuckling, his morning. voice sounded like music to m/n's ears, as much as m/n hate to admit it, he was as a matter in fact likes kita's morning voice.

"you must've forgotten, darling, we made love last night remember?" his hands trailed down to m/n's spine, making him shiver, kita's eyes had a glint of lust and love. m/n can't help but be aroused at the way kita touched and looked at him.

the two slowly closed in, their lips inches from each other from touching and when it's about to touch. He suddenly rise awoke.

he hastily glanced beside him, expecting his best friend half naked but instead he saw no one.

he held his head as he realized that it was a dream, a dream that he did not expect to experience.

his heart pounding fast, he was so guilty of the pleasure he felt at that dream, it was mortifying.

he got out of bed to fetch himself a glass of water, the dream that he had wouldn't stop replaying in his mind, for all these years he didn't even saw kita in that way. "would he even like me back if ever liked him?" mumbled by the boy.

"hello, didn't expect you being up this late." a voice emerged from the darkness behind m/n, out of pure panic, m/n pulled out one of the knife and pointed it at the darkness.

"woah woah, m/n, it's me kita." his best friend revealed himself, wearing his usual sleepwear.

"oh my fucking god, shin you fuckin scared me, i thought i was getting robbed or something...!" m/n exclaimed as he put back the knife to its place.

"my apologies for frightening you, i forgotten you're jumpy at night."

m/n waved off kita's apology and offered him if he wanted a drink from the fridge, and kita nodded and asked for a glass of water as well.

"wait a damn minute, why are you here? no offense, but shouldn't you be at home?" m/n poured the water to a tall glass, as he awaits for his best friend's answer.

" ah about that, grandma told me to keep an eye on you, sorry if i didn't asked for your permission. i won't do it again" he bowed as an apology to the boy.

"no no no, it's fine, i trust you i just wanted to know why since it's kind of a sudden that's all."

m/n played it off as something casual as he handed the water to kita, to which the boy had thanked him.

"so wanna sleep with me?--- i mean sleep on the bed with me, not sleep with like sex and stuff-"

"i do. I do wanna sleep with you."

m/n stopped and turned to look at kita, who's smiling like a madman.

"so you gonna sleep beside me?" m/n confirmed again looking at the boy this time.

"yes, i do wanna sleep beside you." once again, the. boy replied with a smile on his face. Fuck he looks good when he smiles.

m/n must've been staring too much as kita cocked his head to the side, must've been wondering why m/n was staring too much.

his cheeks suddenly burst into flames as he realized that he stared at him too much, as he struggled to keep his composure he ran upstairs leaving the poor male alone.

"just come up when you're gonna sleep! i'll be heading back to bed again!" shouted by the boy upstairs, kita could only laugh as he replays the cute reaction he got from you; he liked making you blush and flustering you, it shows that you have a vulnerable side, that only him can open.

as his thought of you, made his heart flutter, he went upstairs to join you in the bed. the feeling of your warmth is comforting, a not so smaller body compared to his, he couldn't help himself but hug you.

as he whispered "good night, m/n" before closing his eyes.

                  »»————- ♡ ————-««

i hope yall like it (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)