Chapter 10

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Weekends, Everybody's favourite day of the week!

Now, M/n and Kita is now doing what every responsible child does; Household Chores.

As they both jam into the song playing, Bound by The ponderosa Twins.

M/n sang along to the lyrics, his voice complimented with the voice of the singers, making it sound like he's part of the group.

Kita smiled as he watches the boy, dance and sing while sweeping the floor, he couldn't be more happier than he is now. He wishes that someday he'd be able to ask for m/n's hand.

"You really love listening to music while you do chores, huh?" kita approached m/n, who's currently shaking his hips on the song playing in the background.

"of course! it's so much fun to do chores with music, i can't even call it a chore when i listen to music" m/n giggled as he set the broomstick to the side and started wiping the table.

"well, im glad you found cleaning something you can enjoy, also, about you living alone...did your parents told you already?"

the taller asked making the bubbly male stop at what he's doing, "what about it?" he faced his best friend with a smile, but his eyes screams a different state.

as if kita had read m/n's mind, he put his hand on m/n's shoulders and gripping him a tight. "calm down, it's nothing bad. Your parents just wants me to start living with you, and before you protest and ask what about my grandmother, she was the one who proposed the idea of me living with you."

M/n visibly relaxed after kita's explanation he looked away before speaking.

"Y-you know, you don't have to live with me, im capable of my own and besides even if your grandmother proposed that idea, doesn't mean you should do it, i don't want to take away you from your grandmother especially."

M/n rambled but kita only shushed him with a tight hug, "m/n, i wouldn't be doing this if i don't want this too, and i think living with you would be ecstatic. If it makes you feel better, my grandma wants you to come over for dinner on monday. She haven't seen you in a while, she said she missed you."

"that lady, she should've just called me, don't worry i'll go, tell her to just wait for me on monday and i'll do the cooking!" m/n mood changed from sappy to happy go lucky. God, kita can't help but wonder why the hell is he so whipped for him.

"Im about to go out, do you need anything from the store?"

"coffee jelly would be nice!" m/n shouted from upstairs, he's currently preparing a room where kita would be situated.

"alright, i'll be going now" both males said their goodbyes to each other as one struggles to choose which colour of blanket would he give to his new roommate.

as he struggled with the design he hadn't notice the message sent by his dear kouhai, Atsumu Miya.

                  »»————- ♡ ————-««