Chapter 4

(M/N)
                  »»————- ♡ ————-««

Club Time has started and unfortunately for kita, the newly promoted captain, he won't be tending his team for the whole day. he was called in by the head of the school to talk about some things, im guessing it's volleyball related, i mean c'mon. it's kita shinsuke we're talking about.

That guy doesn't even know what's a failing grade is. It's like a flex yet unknown to him. i guess ignorance is bliss.

now it's up to, aran ojiro, the acting on-court captain to manage the team while kita is gone.

as for me, i have to tend to the coach's orders, the training camp is months away yet they're already making me set up a list on the schools that will be invited for this year's training camp. if ya ask me, it's a pain in the ass doing this but anything to improve the plays of my boys i guess.

i was peacefully tending to my paper works when one of the players, specifically akagi our libero, entered panting. i did not give much care since, it's totally normal to lose your breath on sport so i didn't glance, although i did ask him his business with him being in the locker room.

"m/n-san...! the...twins! are at it again...oh my god" he croaked out, i wonder why.

"aight, take a seat and catch your breath then drink water, okay? ill be back soon." i sighed as i walk towards the gym, why is aran not tending them? isn't he the one who's incharge? i have loads of shit to do.

i open the door to see chaos. no, not just my everyday normal kind of chaos but literal fucking chaos.

the gym was in shambles, aran, the acting captain was layed down on the floor passed out. what the fuck? while the others, like, omimi, hitoshi, kosaku and ginjima are sitting in a corner with bruises on their face. what the fuck happened here?

and in the middle was the twins and suna who seems to be having his time of his life by videotaping the whole fight.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" i shouted, all eyes were directed to me as i look at the two culprit.

both stopped from throwing punches and kicks from each other while, suna paused his videotaping.

"i leave you both unattended for just a mere 30 mins and you both are at each other's throat?!"

i received no reply for anyone, the injured players stared at the floor with remorse as i step closer to the twins.

suna backed away, when i noticed him he stopped. "suna, stop acting like you don't know shit and bring the players to the locker room and ask the nurse in her office for some ice packet."

he saluted in response and started assisting the other players.

the others, couldn't carry aran, so instead i told them to lay him at a bench while i deal with the two.

"you two, come with me outside."  walking away from the gym and awaited for the two badly injured twins.

"now what's the cause of the fight this time?" i asked, sternly. both of them spoke at the same time, giving one another a glare.

"enough!" i shouted once again, i pinch the bridge of my nose as i think of a way to keep this diplomatic.

the two stood there quietly, both of them seems to be regretting the shit they caused.

"i just want you to understand that both of you are not children anymore. and you need to understand that these fights of yours are hurting not just you but others, have you seen aran? he's passed out from god knows what! at this point, im not mad anymore. im straight out disappointed, i thought i could trust you both to behave even for just a little while. you both need to understand that not everyone would be okay with your bullshit. the world does not revolve around the both of you! stop acting like a bunch of grade schoolers and act your age. because of the two of you, i have yet to tend the others, and i don't even know what to say as an excuse to the coaches AND kita."

i turned my backs on them, entering the gym once again to help suna bring aran to the nurse's office.

"don't show your faces to me for the rest of the day and tomorrow, unless needed to, because i do not want to see two little pathetic bitches that can't contain themselves."

i spat out, leaving the two of them standing, staring at the concrete floor.

                  »»————- ♡ ————-««