Chapter 28

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Every players was enjoying the meal prepared by the managers of every team, well, except for the two specific teams.

Say to say they were, scared shitless. One couldn't help but rethink if committing to the plan is the best course of action, but alas, what has been done is done. No turning back now.

The two teams merged as one in a table, each and one of them was waiting for someone to speak up and initiate this plan.

"So...is everyone okay with the plan?"

Silence.

Kita sighed, he knew this is a bit risky, but it's better to mend it before it get longer. M/n hates cowards.

"Since nobody answered, im taking it as an answer. I'll be going through the plan once again, me and osamu will handle the dishes while the others be the lookout for m/n while we're prepping, and lastly the others will persuade to come to the cafeteria and i mean as civil as possible, we don't want an agitated m/n right now."

Kita looked at everyone who's involved, everyone has the same look.

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

M/n walk through the halls of the temporary lodging house, looking to find something to do.

He walked and walked until he found a window--- no, the view out of the window is what caught him. Not the actual window.

He immediately felt the urge to go to it.

And so, he did, and he was not disappointed by what he came for. The place was beautiful, serene even.

He took a seat in the grassy patch under the tree, shading himself from the burning rays of the sun.

"God i wish i had my book with me..."

He mumbled to himself, as he patted himself to locate his phone.

"M/n-san..?"

A voice called out from above, a seemingly familiar one.

He looked up to see his teammate, Akagi.

He was about to leave the place when he was called out by the libero. He stopped regardless of what he wanted to do.

"I'm sorry, m/n-san..."

The libero started, he knew he should've stopped the others on what they did in the gym yet he was a coward. He just watched as the person he likes get made fun of and treated like some kind of doll, an adult doll.

"I know i should've said something, but i didn't and i just want to say sorry for being a coward..."

Silence. He received no reply from the manager.

"It's fine if you don't want to talk to me, i just wanted to apologize and if you need more time away from us i can tell them for you."

"It's fine, akagi."

He finally spoke, but in a cold one. The kind where you feel like your face is being slashed by thousands and thousands of needles.