Chapter 27

»»————- ♡ ————-««

The incident in the gym spread like wildfire amongst the players invited, even the coaches were shocked at the incident.

as for the rest, some chose to not to bother the manager while some exceptional brave ones tried to bribe the male into joining their school instead.

But it only ended with them getting their head shoved up their ass by yours truly.

"Hey, m/n-san, you don't need to work today we can handle everything here i heard what happened and i just wanna say sorry and i'm here for you if you want someone to talk to or something."

Yukie, one of the managers in the training camp shared her worries for the boy, while the boy has a reputation for a scary personality, he never had screamed or threaten a woman in his life.

Allegedly, he had "mad respect" for women.

"It's fine yukie, it's nothing im not injured or anything"

He replied while cutting the bell peppers in a intense manner.

While, the other notices that his words contradicted his actions, they decided to let him be. The thought it might be his way of letting off some steam.

"Man you guys really fucked up, huh?"

Kuroo chimed at the two captains-- well, captain and vice captain who's currently formulating a plan on how to apologize to the boy without having their heads detached from their body.

"yeah we did..."

Kita mumbled, he may be hella smart but only academically, outside of it he's on par with atsumu. He usually relies on m/n with the social cues and stuff.

"We should cook him a meal and then say sorry..! After all, m/n's favorite saying is a way to someone's heart is through their stomach!"

Atsumu chimed in with his brilliant idea, for once he had an idea that isn't entirely bullshit.

Although, the added saying was not entirely making any sense but, they'll take it.

Iwaizumi and kita looked at each other before looking at their teammates.

"You guys okay with that?"

"Yeah.."

"How bout you, oikawa?"

Oikawa didn't reply but instead was staring off into space.

"Oi!"

Iwaizumi shouted bringing the brunette back to his senses, he turned around completely clueless as to what they were talking about.

"W-what? what happened?"

"We're planning on making a meal for m/n-san as a sorry for what we did."

Oikawa's lips pursed before turning his head away from them.

"You guys can go on your own, i don't have plans on saying sorry to him."

"What?"

"You heard me."

It was obvious that iwaizumi's getting agitated, but before anyone could hold him back he was already standing and was holding his best friend in his collar of the shirt.

"Say that again shittykawa and you'll never be able to play volleyball ever again."

Oikawa put his hands up and agreed.

Honestly, the others couldn't careless, i mean they weren't the one who's gonna be on m/n's kill list when the time comes. That guy is a killing machine.

And also, once he's gone out of the picture, it's one less rival to compete with.

"Alright, now what do we prepare for him tho?"

Hanamaki asked as he scrolls down on his messages with m/n, hoping to find a clue on what is his favorite dish.

"I know, you guys persuade or trick him into coming to the cafeteria and me and osamu will do the cooking."

They all seemingly agreed with what kita came up with.

Let the operation: Say sorry to m/n by feeding him his favorite food, begin!

»»————- ♡ ————-««

This is incomplete, i just want to put out an update to let yall know im still alive. I'll update once i slept. Thanks for reading.