Chapter 19

(M/N)
»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Yo samu, don't forget you'd treat me today"

I reminded the grey haired boy, who flinched from my call but quickly relaxed after i relied the full message. I guess he was still awkward from the previous interaction, don't get me wrong, i still am but if i acted differently towards the boy the others would notice and it would be just a big fucking mess.

And i hate fucking messes.

"Ohoho, congrats osamu for gaining the balls to ask our dear manager out"

Yūto Kosaku joked, seemingly oblivious to the thickening tension that formed in the boy's locker room.

This is what i didn't want to happen, tsk.

"Oi, Kosaku you better shut your trap before i do it myself."

"Y-yes! Sorry m/n-san."

I hummed as i finished changing my clothes, the tension seemed to be stagnant, i hurried to get out of the room before shit goes down.

"I'll be waiting for you in the gates, hurry up."

Osamu

»»————- ♡ ————-««

M/n-san must've felt the sudden change od atmosphere by our friends, that's why he fled away.

Why must you leave me now, m/n-san?

"Oi, what did you do?"

I turned around to see my brother, his eyes covered by his bangs.

"what?"

"What did you do to make m/n-san agree to you on a date?!"

He exclaimed, Making all of the boys left look at us. Kita's eyes became more observant to the both of us, i can't figure it out if it's because of what atsumu said or the sudden burst of energy.

"Never telling you."

I simply replied, before going back to putting my clothes in my bag.

"Fine, don't tell, it's not like m/n-san would end up with you anyways"

What? What did this motherfucker just said?

I turned around, my hands shaped into a fist, my knuckles is turning white from the pressure im putting it in. Im in a fucking mood to punch a piece of trash right now.

"Atsumu..."

Kita started, yet atsumu didn't heed his call, but only proceeded to provoke me even more.

"Oi, atsumu stop it."

"atsumu that's your brother..!"

The reproach of our members wasn't getting to this asshole's ears. He kept on going and going.

"Just because you fuckin got m/n-san to a date with you doesn't mean you stand a chance! i mean c'mon, he must've pitied you or something"