Chapter 39

»»————- ♡ ————-««

The days passed by in such haste that m/n and the others didn't realized that it was already near of the end of their year.

As sad as they think of it, they are about to tackle a new chapter of their lives, and a wave of uncertainty resonates within them, mainly the third years as they choose between staying in the club until the end of the term or have an early resignation for better focus on studies.

The younger players cannot help but feel sorrow and loneliness as they imagine the day when they enter the familiar school walls but without the peers they're used to see.

The practices went by pretty fast, and well, a bit sentimental as they realize it would be their last as a team. Even the fearsome manager can't help but feel a bit down as he watches the players practice their usual routine.

He surely would miss these moments, that's why he's trying to capture every moment he can. You never know when will your life will end. So make your life the fullest as they say.

"Hey, m/n, can i ask you for a favor?"

The third year libero approached m/n as he lines up the water bottles.

"Hm?"

"Since the exams is coming up, i was wondering if you would like to go on a study date with me? you don't have to of course! but yeah- if you uh- uhm, would like- or free, can i take you out? but like in a studying way."

M/n can't help but show his smile as he watched the boy fumble with his words. Such cutie.

"Sure, i would like that"

M/n beamed as he patted akagi's head before going back to what he was doing before the libero's proposal.

As for the libero, well he felt like jumping up and down and kissing every living thing he came across with.

He just scored a date with his crush, who wouldn't feel like they're over the moon? right.

He happily skipped back towards his place as he receives his teammates spikes with such enthusiasm as he looked forward to his and m/n's date later.

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

"Hey there, let's go?"

M/n called out to akagi who's nervously walking back and forth infront of their school gate, he looked at m/n to see kita with him. He felt a slight pang of disappointment as he anticipates m/n's next words.

"You can go now, shin, i'll be studying with akagi today. See ya later."

Kita nodded and bid his goodbye to m/n and akagi.

Akagi felt a bit embarrassed for sulking in advance, he thought kita would join them knowing that m/n and kita are usually seen together and studying is one of their favorite bonding.

"What's with the long face? didn't ya want to study? Let's go!"

M/n teased the boy as he walk past him.