Chapter 12

Atsumu
»»————- ♡ ————-««

I decided to spend the night in the l/n's household, not gonna lie, i expected to receive a beating from my upperclassman for dropping in suddenly but surprisingly he was understanding of me. Pretty suspicious if ya asked me but, it either m/n-san's house or osamu.

I'm not ready to apologize! yet...

Right now, we're playing on his console, and he has successfully kicked my ass for the fifth time. It's getting annoying but i just can't seem to disrupt m/n's combo.

"GAH! I QUIT M/N-SAN YOU'RE TO GOOD WITH THIS GAME" I exclaimed putting the controller beside me as i lay down on the floor with arms spread wide.

"Oh? giving up already ass-tsumu? pft i thought you're better than this, guess i overestimated you." m/n taunted me, yeah m/n-san can be a big asshole when it comes to games. If he were in court and was my enemy, i don't think i'd have hope that we'd win.

"Just because you got advantage for having used to play the game doesn't make you better than me hmph..!" i retorted, refusing to look at him.

I expected a sarcastic reply from him but i was greeted with silence. Weird.

I looked again to see him closing the console, before looking back at me.

"Oi, move your arm, i wanna lay down too."

I pulled my arm back as he wished and watch him lay down beside me, both of us were facing the ceiling, the only sound we hear is our steady breathing.

I couldn't stand the silence any longer, and so i asked him.

"What do you think about the overall concept of love, m/n-san?"

Damn i sounded smart there, never knew i had it in me.

"good question, brat hmm... let me think."

"Hey! im not a brat-"

"Shush"

He shushed me with his index finger. I didn't know what came over me but i kisses it. It didn't do much except he blushed...?

Oh shit! i made him blush! God yes!

I eternally partied as i saw the pink hues visible on the his cheek.

"I think it's complicated, Hard to maintain to be honest."

he started, pulling me out of my trance. I listened to him as he rambled how love is such a complicated thing.

"The problem with love is, it comes in different form. There's parental love, platonic love, and romantic one. I just can't wrap my head around 'em you feel me? I don't know, i just can't seem to grasp it's purpose as well. Sure it's fun, but is that all? i can think a bunch of things that is fun. So what does love have to offer than fun?"

"Maybe it's the feeling of being cared for, some people are motivated to do better because of someone they love, or it's because the world is a scary place and a companion who you could rely and tell everything to will make it less scary."

i replied, as i examine the features of my hand.

"And as for the maintaining of the relationship, well that's one of things you need to do if you want to get the benefits of having someone love you and love them. then again, not everyone experience the same thing, some are fortunate some are not. but in my opinion, it's complicated at first but when you meet someone who would open your eyes and guide you, it wouldn't be that complicated."

i looked at him as i finished my monologue, his eyes stared back at me, as if looking for any signs of foolery, instead he found sincerity.

"wow never knew you had it in you, tsumu."

m/n sounded like he complimented me but it felt like an insult more than a compliment.

"Why'd you even ask that question? You inlove or something?"

m/n asked a devious smile was forming in his face, i gulped my saliva as i try to play it off as nothing.

"W-well you can say th-that..."

as the words came out of my mouth his eyes glistened with curiosity as if telling me to continue, and so i did.

"i have this guy i like, and uhm...i don't know yet if i love but im starting to think i do but i don't want to jump in conclusion and i don't want to risk getting rejected because im not his type and-"

m/n cupped my cheeks as he repeatedly says my name, i hadn't notice i went off on a tangent.

"atsumu hey, it's fine, don't worry about it you may be a bit childish at times but im sure he'll likes you. C'mon, where's the overly confident atsumu that me and the others know?"

m/n tried cheering up, it worked tho, it made me feel a bit better about myself, but the only problem is how am i going to tell him that he's the person that i can't get out of my head every night?

"Enough of this crappy love topics! im getting nauseous from all these lovey dovey shit!"

he exclaimed as he stood from his position, he stretched before turning around to face me. He extended his hand towards me.

"let's go and get some fatty tuna, yeah?"

I couldn't contain myself as m/n said the word fatty tuna. It was my favorite food, wait how did he know i like- no, love it?

does he have a secret crush on me too? and that he keeps tabs on my likes and dislikes? oh my god, m/n-san you're making me fall for you harder!

i accepted his hand and hugged m/n as i chanted the word "thank you m/n-san!"

"h-hey! keep it down you bastard! some people are sleeping!"

I received a huge bump on the head for not listening to m/n-san.

"Note to self, always follow m/n"

»»————- ♡ ————-««