Chapter 32

»»————- ♡ ————-««

What could've made m/n's mom call?? it must've been urgent, afterall his mom knows he doesn't like receiving calls.

But he felt dome dreadful feeling as his thumb hover the accept button.

There was something wrong, and it's going to change his life drastically.

He took a deep breath as he accepted the call, he shakily held his phone near his ears as he hears his mom's voice, expecting a lively tone.

Except it wasn't.

"M-m/n dear, where are you right now?"

"I'm at the training camp, why? did you guys came home?"

Silence.

"M/n, son, i don't know how to break this to you..."

"What is it?"

He was getting more and more impatient, he felt as irritated like he wants to scratch his skin until it bleeds.

"Y-your dad....he's gone.."

There it is.

M/n's world felt like it stopped, he felt his body weaken, he felt the need to throw every food he ate for the past 24 hours. His heart pounded slowly. A deafening sound ringed on his ears, he couldn't focus anymore on what his mother's words.

He wants to scream, he wants to cry, he wants to run, he was a mess.

He wanted nothing more but to be pulled out of this dream by his father. He needs him to comfort him, let him know he's alive and this is just a bad dream.

He struggled to breath as he resisted the urge to cry. It was rare for him to cry, it just shows how much he values his father. Losing him is like losing a big chunk of his life, he felt like he couldn't stand anymore as he kneels to the ground, dropping his phone. Not caring if the screen was scratched or cracked.

He hugged himself, as he felt like he was in a pitch black space. He struggled to breath, he felt like he was drowning in his own tears, he was losing sight of what's infront of him.

He was about to let himself slip away from consciousness when a sudden pair of arms hugged him.

He couldn't make out what the person is telling him but one thing is for sure, he's slowly slipping away.

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

M/n woke up only to find himself laying in his bed.

He looked for his phone, hoping, desperately hoping that he did not received a phone call from his mother and that it was a dream.

It wasn't.

His hands shakes as he see the recent call logs from his phone.

It was true, it was not a dream. No, it cannot be. I refuse to believe this. This isn't my reality take me back.

he pleaded as he drowns in his own tears once again.