Suna's Ending

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

Suna could called 'delirious' right now, he couldn't stop the buzzing feeling of excitement in his body. He haven't felt this for so long that it became foreign feeling to him.

"-suna! oi!"

Suna was snapped back to reality by iwaizumi, he looked at him, a bit hesitant to bring him out in the court now that he saw his state.

"You good?"

"Yeah, im fine, what do you need me for?"

"You'll be substituting for number xx"

Suna only nodded, shaking any other thoughts as he prepares himself to enter the court. He needs to show what he became after years of no contact with him.

I'll prove to him i'm willing to rebuild the old intimacy we had.

He enters the court, as the referee announcing his entrance and replacement of their other teammate.

For a moment, suna caught m/n staring at him with such intent, but was quickly dissipated once he looked in his direction.

He thought it might be just an illusion of his, so he didn't give much thought about it. What's important right now is winning this match.

As the match went on, suna's mind would constantly drift off from the actual game, from possible outcomes of his planned confrontation with his old friend to the words he's going to say once they've come face to face.

"-SUNA!"

That familiar voice pulled him out once more in his trance, but this time, he felt the cold floor against his chest. He opened his eyes to see the blinding lights of the stadium, and soon a bunch of shadow approaches him.

"Move out of the way....!"

He knew that voice, that voice helped him through tough times in the past, he wished he could look at him one more time even if it's just his illusion.

He once more, drifted away from consciousness.

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

"This brat, what could he be thinking..?!"

he woke up to someone walking back and forth beside his bed, he turned his head to see who it was.

It was m/n.

Pacing back and forth, with his phone in hand.

"I don't care if he's not my teammate! he's important to me, of course i'd rush in to help him..!"

He screamed in a soft tone (?) his face was in a mix of anger and worry.

His anger dissipated when his eyes caught a glimpse of suna, he didn't waste any time and ended the call he had earlier.

"Hey, are you okay?"

He went up to the boy, brushing away the strands of the middle blocker's hair checking if suna's in any type of discomfort.