Chapter 17

»»————- ♡ ————-««

A certain h/c haired boy and his stoic best friend walked along the quiet sidewalks of hyogo.

Casually bringing up topics like their future, jokes, and many more. Mostly brought up by the short tempered one.

"Hey shin, are you really sure that it's fine for yumie to live with me?"

Kita only smiled as he reassured his childhood friend.

"It's fine, besides aren't we gonna have dinner with her right now? You can ask her if you don't believe me."

"It's not that i don't believe you, i feel somehow guilty for taking you away from your grandma, that's all."

'This boy will be the death of me' Kita thought of the boy, he liked that m/n worries about him, it shows that he really cares for him. Sometimes he wonders if he thinks about him every night, the way he does.

"Like i said, it's fine, don't feel guilty, it's not a good look on you."

M/n glared at him but kita only smiled.

"You're lucky i cherish you deeply, or else i already have your head in my trophy case."

M/n grumbled, at times like this kita could only laugh cause he can't see if he was telling the truth or just joking, best to play safe.

The two arrived at the home of kita's grandmother, they were greeted by the sweet lady, yumie.

"Yumie i missed you!"

"I missed you too my dear m/n"

the two shared a warm hug as soon as they met, kita could only stand awkwardly as he waits for them to finish their conversation. At times like these he wonders if he was the visitor instead of m/n.

"Come in you two, im sorry haven't finished cooking yet, i didn't expect that you kids would be early."

"It's fine, yumie, i'll help you aight?"

"but-"

"no buts yumie, let me show my gratitude by atleast helping you."

M/n insisted he help yumie, and the poor lady could never say no.

as the two bond over the kitchen, kita was left in the living room as he awaits for m/n or yumie's call for supper.

"You know dear..."

Yumie started as she chopped up the garnishes and meat for the dish they're making.

"Have you considered getting married with my grandson? huh?"

Yumie asked, her eyebrows is moving in a up and down motion as if she's teasing m/n.

M/n, could only choke on the water he's drinking, "god yumie, you surprised me there..!"

yumie only laughed and waited for m/n's answer.

"Well...i haven't thought about it and besides i'm pretty sure im not shinsuke's type..."

M/n replied with honesty. Yumie smiled at the answer of the boy and didn't pressed on, instead left an advice.