Chapter 38

»»————- ♡ ————-««

As it aches me to see you go, i am in no position to stop you, for i am just a part of you. I am my own self, and you are your own. Shall we meet again as two different person, let it be known that i care for you and support you for whatever goal you have in mind. Take Care.

Those were the words my once known partner had left me before we decided to part ways. Now, you might be wondering why did i quote such line. Albeit, the correlation between this and this chapter's character is different. I think we can interpret it in a different light, can we?

I hope so.

Well, I strongly believe it can be applied for what's about to be told, in the tale of the miya twins. One must simply understand that a pair can also be broken. Albeit binded by blood.

The day starts off with a wonderful greeting from m/n's roommate, kita. He was seen cooking breakfast for the two as and i quote "as a thanks for everything you've done for us."

It was sweet, m/m felt the sincerity and was grateful for it, albeit his intentions towards them is nothing more but an instinct to nurture and aid them. He doesn't need someone to treat him like royalty for a day as thanks, what he needs his for them to keep the advices in mind whenever they find themselves in a scenario where the advice is applicable. Nothing more.

"It was nice of you shin, but really, you didn't have to."

"No more buts m/n, just eat it so we can go to school."

Kita once again reiterated that it was right and just, as he sat beside the male to eat his own portion of food as well.

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

They arrived at the school's gym right in time before the others started filing in.

As m/n went on his usual rounds, he can't help but notice the noise, or the lack thereof.

He whipped his head left to right to scan the place, hoping to see the two familiar troublemakers causing a ruckus, as much as he hates to say it. He didn't like the idea of the two idiots being quiet. It's out of character.

He looked behind him to see the two, doing nothing, but the atmosphere was rather awkward. First and foremost Atsumu had bloodshot eyes. He kept on rubbing his eyelids as he stares off into space.

While Osamu on the other hand, he looked constipated. He looked like he's holding back onto something. Same situation as Atsumu, he's staring off into space as well.

This concerned the others as well, as they all stopped from doing their usual routine as they observed the two stare off into the void.

M/n at first thought to reprimand the boys for staying up late, but as he slowly approaches them, his gut feeling begs him to talk to them in a gentle manner. It could that his parental instinct has been set off once again or it could be something else, nonetheless he did what his gut feeling told him.

"Hey...what's wrong, you two?"

He started, the two male looked at him without any life in their eyes.