Chapter 6

Atsumu

      »»————- ♡ ————-««

As we traversed to the streets of hyogo, cheerful banters and joked were thrown around in our group, the people we encountered would either look at us and smile while others would plain out ignore us, a bunch of rowdy highschool boys.

Up until now, our manager hasn't given two shits about us ever since the fight me and osamu  ensued.

i get it, we're too much sometimes but we apologized already, shouldn't that be enough? if ya ask me, m/n-san's being a bitch about it. not that i would say it out loud.

I must've been staring too long since m/n eyes met mine but quickly pulled away and focused on the street we're walking.

As much as i hate to admit it, there's an aching hole in my heart every time i see m/n talk to others but not me. Call me selfish but i want him all for myself. i want to make him smile, laugh and many more!

"hey pig ass, ya good there?" my ass of a brother nudged me as i was falling into trance. i shook my head and glared at him, he's one annoying brother.

"yeah, im fine, you should check on yerself more before me, ya might be crying like the baby you are." i retorted in hopes to get my mind off of the certain demon parent figure.

but no matter what i do, i can't help but spare glances on him. I can't help it, it's getting annoying. i shouldn't care about it much! soon enough he'll come and talk to us, i just need to keep a brave face on.

but in reality, i can't. im a loser.

soon enough, we all arrived at the store, and now, m/n has divided us into groups and gave us each groups a task on what to buy before meeting up. of course, i was grouped with m/n and my brother.

silence enveloped the three of us as we walk towards the meat section.

"you know...i don't hate you guys." m/n started, examining which meat was more suitable for a hot pot.

me and my brother could only look down as m/n continue, "i just want the best for the both of you, and that is for you to be mature. You know, me and shin won't be supervising the both of you in the next following year, right?" he looked at us, his features was soft, like a parent talking to their new born kid.

"yes" we said in unison, m/n gave us a small smile.

"you both are a pair, without the other, you wouldn't be complete. Always remember that."

m/n's words was now imprinted in my mind, his voice echoing inside of my head as the exact words replayed again and again.

"im sorry, m/n-san." osamu spouted, i could tell he was holding back his tears. damn, this is the first time i saw him cry, what a sight.

"it's fine samu, i just wish the both of you would unite not just in volleyball but in other aspect of life as well." m/n hugged my twin to comfort him, damn i wish i could hug m/n as well.

"im sorry too, m/n-san!"  i didn't know what came over me but i screamed and got on my knees, begging for forgiveness.

there was silence until, m/n held my hand and guided me to stand up.

"it's fine, i won't ask the reason as to why you both fought, but please be responsible, okay?"

m/n's face was surrounded by flowers, how is that even possible?

both me and my brother nodded vigorously, hoping this would stop the silent treatment from him.

"good, i just hope you both really mean it because if you don't, well let's just say i won't be merciful next time" m/n switched from a soft tone into a sadistic master one.

i couldn't help but shiver at the thought of m/n doing things that would make me cry and whimper. it's oddly, arousing. okay too much, atsumu, too fucking much.

i shook my head as i desperately not want to get a boner infront of my upperclassman.

"now that we have a deal, start helping me with the meat you guys want."

m/n turned his back on us and started looking for ingredients once again, but this time, the atmosphere around us isn't awkward.

i don't know what i would do without m/n-san, really. I was used to just having osamu as my friend due to my rough personality. I didn't mean to sound arrogant every time i speak of my self.

m/n was the only one who stood up to my level and met me head to head, and he deserves the respect of anyone that comes across his path.

As i watch, m/n in his specialty i can't help but feel like my heart's exploding. I shouldn't worry about it too much, right now i should savour my moment with my manager

    »»————- ♡ ————-««