Chapter 18

(M/N)
»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Here's the list of the participating schools for the upcoming training camp, sir."

"Good, You may take your lunch now, thank you for your hard work."

"Thank you, sir."

I sighed deeply the moment i got out of the faculty room.

'God, that was hectic, even for someone like me' I thought to myself as i retreated to my classroom to retrieve my lunch.

When i arrived i saw osamu standing beside the door, why isn't he on the cafeteria?

"What are you doing here?"

"im here to wait for you, m/n-san. Kita-san's orders."

I pinched the bridge of my nose before grabbing my lunch real quick then going to a different direction.

"Where are you going, m/n-san?"

"im going on the roof, wanna come?"

and with that, osamu ran up beside me and both of us reached the roof in no time.

I looked around to see if there's no people around, once i confirmed there was no one else, i climbed at one of the railings, i sat as i dangle my feet at my death.

"m/n-san? don't do it."

"what the fuck are you saying?"

I asked, my brows knitted together in confusion as to why he told me not to do what?

"don't jump."

"Are you an idiot?! if i were to jump, i won't ask you to join me in the roof now would i?"

He scratches his cheeks as he pondered at my answer before sheepishly agreeing.

"sheesh, i just wanted to feel some kind of adrenaline since today's been tiring for me"

i explained further, the boy im with seemed to listen attentively. I liked it.

"Anyways have you eaten? you didn't bring your bento with you."

i questioned the boy who's leaning on railings. He only shook his head and assured me he wasn't hungry, but his stomach begs to differ as it made a concerning sound.

I couldn't help but smile before going back to the safe side of the railings. I opened my lunch box, i offered it to him.

"Here, share it with me, it's the least i could do for coming with me."

A big smile was plastered across this idiot's face
how simple-minded.

"Really?"

"Take a bite before i change my mind, miya."

"Y-yes! thank you m/n-san"

i watch him devour the entire content of my lunch, leaving only the bento box.

Normally i would get mad but i prefer to save my energy right now, i might need it for practice.

"Oi, you ate all of it..."

"Sorry m/n-san...i'll treat you after school if that's okay.."

"Yeah yeah, that's a date then~"

i joked as i proceeded to relax under the afternoon sun.

"say, why didn't you join us in the cafeteria today?"

I looked at him and tapped my finger on my chin, before giving him an answer.

"Well, i have times where i wanted to be alone, it helps me rest, think about things such as my future or sit in silence, no thoughts in mind just me and maybe my playlist."

I explained, looking afar. I guessed that osamu had more questions but is hesitating to ask it.

"I know you have more questions, let it all out before lunch ends."

"Im sorry i must've disturbed your peace by accepting your offer to join you here."

He apologized, i laughed at his apology, not that it was pathetic but it was nice that he thought of it.

"It's fine, besides, i like your company. You're quiet, can be really stupid but tolerable."

I reassured him, patting the boy on the back.

"You know you're quiet adorable when distracted by food. seriously."

the thought that should've been in my mind slipped out of my mouth. I immediately put my hand in my mouth in shock and embarrassment.

I could tell osamu was shocked from what i said too, making us both feeling awkward.

"you think im cute, m/n?"

his voice was a bit deeper than before, what the fuck? what im the actual fuck.

His eyes was like staring deep into my soul, i can't help but feel flustered, his voice echoed in my head.

He was about to speak once again when suddenly he was cut off by sound signifying the lunch period had ended. Safe to say, i was saved by the bell.

I quickly gathered my things and bid farewell to him, gosh that was embarrassing, i promised to myself that i'll never slip up like that again.

»»————- ♡ ————-««