Chapter 23

(M/N)
»»————- ♡ ————-««

I was awoken by someone shaking me, vision blurry but i see a grey hair. Must be kita.

"Oh hey, shin..."

The person who shook me didn't reply, i rubbed my eyes to clear my vision and when i turn to see who it was, it wasn't shinsuke.

It was one of karasuno's player, a setter to be exact.

"Oh im so sorry, i thought you were my teammate for a second, my apologies."

I apologized to the boy, he only waved off the apology and told me that he was ordered by the coach to fetch me. I stretched a bit and we both started walking.

"So, Is it true that you know all of our names and stuff?" The boy started, he seemed like a very caring person, he doesn't irritate me easily which is kind of a surprise, "yeah, you're sugawara koushi, a third year setter and your favorite food is super spocy mapo tofu, you don't like it when your teammates get all down and you strike them with your 'negativity begone' am i right?"

He sweatdropped as he nodded, confirming all of the information i laid out about him was all correct.

"Im sorry it must've sounded like i'm a total creep to you, i don't have any intention in using them to threaten you or anything i just like to know the people im gonna be with for the next few weeks."

I once again apologized, he only waved it off once again,"You know what, call me koushi, aight? You don't have to say sorry to me, i can tell you're a good person so i didn't really worry about it. I just wanted to confirm if you were bluffing due to a bet me and my friend made."

I nodded in understandment, "I hope you placed your bet on me not bluffing from what i said."

He let out a cute laugh, "Believe it or not, i actually did, of course i never really expected you were telling the true that's why i already prepared my money" He seems a cheerful person, looks like this training camp wouldn't be annoying.

We both made it to the bustling cafeteria ans was immediately greeted by koushi's and my underclassmen.

"SUGAWARA-SAN!"

"M/N-SAN!"

I deadpanned at the current position me and osamu in, somehow it felt like this has happened before.

"M/n-san please make my brother stop from stabbing me a with a fork."

I sighed, as i look at sugawara who gave me a 'i feel you' look as he was getting his ear talked ofd by their orange spiker.

"What did you guys do this time?"

"He took my pudding earlier, so i took his share of pudding tonight as payback now he's out for my blood."

"You brats..."

I removed osamu's hand off of me as i take a plate to get my fill for the night, i looked around to look for my teammates and there they are, seems like kita got a hold of the twins.

"What happened to you people?"

I asked casually as i sat beside shin, i gave him a my hamburger tofu, i never really liked it so might as well give it to someone who loves it.

He looked at me like i was an angel sent from above, "yeah yeah save your thanks later, just eat it."

"thank you munchkin"

My eyes widen, "call me munchkin one more time and i'll take back that hamburger tofu from you." He stopped and built a protective cover at the hamburger. Pft cute.

As i was finishing my meal, i heard my name getting called by a certain annoying setter.

"M/N-CHAAAAAAAN!"

I just knew my night wouldn't end peacefully when this bitch is around me.

i tried to hide but was only picked up by strong arms, i looked to see who it was and it was no other than hajime fucking iwaizumi.

"Iwaizumi c'mon man, i thought we were cool, don't do me dirty." I begged him, his face showed a mischievous smirk. What the hell happened to this man...

"Shittykawa! i captured the target!"

Oikawa's ears perked up from iwaizumi's shout, he quickly stood up from where he's sitting and came close to us.

"M/n-chaaaan my dear m/n-chaaan i missed youuu where have you beeen?"

"In the pits of hell" i sarcastically replied, yet he didn't budge but only ignored it and carried me towards his table.

"I want you to meet my teammates!"

I was sat beside him and hanamaki who has the same smirk that iwaizumi and matsukawa held. I want to fucking rip those fucking smirks off so bad.

"This is m/n! he's my best friend other than iwa-chan! treat him nicely! he's like iwa-chan but shorter!"

"HAH?!"

"SHITTYKAWA..."

Both males started emitting a very dark aura, the rest of seijoh only prayed for oikawa's safety, with the exception of the two third years and kyoutani who's smiling widely as he watch his captain take his last breath.

That my friends, was the last time everyone saw oikawa alive. Rest in paradise a great athlete who died to early.

Iwaizumi and M/n the culprits for oikawa's death is now being held captive until the jury decides their punishment.

Anyways, the seijoh spend the night bonding with the manager and safe to say, they enjoyed his company and more or less wants him to become their manager instead.

Two angry boi is better than one, as they say.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

This is so random, anyways i might not be updating alot anymore, school starts for me tomorrow and im a senior so i have to be serious in my studies now :').