Chapter 11

»»————- ♡ ————-««

As the h/c haired boy was busy with his current affairs, he didn't noticed the knock coming from the front door.

That was until his phone rang, which made him jump. "fucking hell, who would be calling right now?" m/n's face morphed into a scowl as he looked at the caller id.

Miya Ass-Tsumu

He reluctantly accepted the call, putting his phone in his phone. "whaddya want, miya?"

"ouch, is that how you treat your favourite kouhai?"

"who told you that you're my favorite kouhai?" m/n snorted.

"ouch, m/n-san, but before that, open the door please im outside of your house."

m/n went down to confirm the boy's statement, and there he was, his face bruised.

this immediately set m/n's parental instinct. He immediately opened the door to let the boy in.

"what the fuck, tsumu? what happened?" m/n questioned the boy as he looked for the first aid kit. Atsumu didn't reply, which made the older more worried.

what could've happened to the boy?

After a few minutes, m/n came back with a frist aid kit in hand as he pulled a chair infront of atsumu.

"stay still, i'll clean your face." m/n commanded, his voice filled with authority. atsumu complied and straightened his posture and did not move an inch at the whole duration.

"what the hell, tsumu, who did that to you? did you get mugged? got into a fight with a gang? or what?" m/n rambled as he scratches his head in annoyance, pacing back and forth as he asked the boy.

"i had a fight with osamu....again." atsumu mumbled loud enough for m/n to hear.

atsumu clenched his teeth and closed his eyes as he readies himself for the incoming assault from his senpai.

"What happened this time?"

a gentle yet, annoyed tone resonated within the room. It took atsumu a few seconds before he started speaking.

"It was because of a petty fight, i got ahead of myself, and said some words i didn't mean and one thing led to another." atsumu replied, as much as he hates being wrong, he can't deny the fact that he's wrong. He deserves the punches his brother gave him.

"look, before you scold me for being an arrogant asshole that i am, i already know okay? on my way here, i realized i was wrong and i originally wanted to rant but instead i want to ask for some advice." atsumu's face tinted with pink hue, his rigid actions suggest that he's embarrassed at asking for help.

"woah, is that really you? the miya atsumu we know?" m/n said in disbelief, he blinked repeatedly as he process the boy's words.

Atsumu Miya, admitting his mistake and wanting to apologize???

Has the gods finally answered his prayers? M/n thought as he composed himself in a respectable manner.

"i'll see what i can do, i can't guarantee that i can help you apologize sincerely. You should've asked someone else honestly but we'll see."

m/n rambled as he thought of a way how to show that you're sincerely regretting your action towards them.

Minutes turned into hours, the two brainstormed for ideas to apologize to his brother.

Soon enough, kita came back with a box of coffee jelly.

"Im back m/n- atsumu? what are you doing here?"

"good evening, kita-san i uh asking m/n-san for some advice! that's all!"

atsumu replied vaguely, as kita examined his face full of patches.

"have you gotten into a fight with osamu again?"

kita asked, as he shake his head in disapproval. Atsumu only felt dejected as he told the truth the captain.

"where's m/n?" Kita placed the box of coffee jelly at the table for m/n to dig in.

"oh he's upstairs he's getting something" atsumu replied as he tried to distract himself by doodling on the paper that m/n gave him.

"may i know what you're problem is? it's awfully unusual of you to ask anyone especially m/n for an advice." kita interrogated the blond male as he cracks open a soda, he offered one to atsumu who gladly accepted it.

"it's nothing important, i...just want to learn how to....apologize, sincerely... that's all hehe"

atsumu tried playing it off as he's joking but kita saw right through his horrible act, not wanting to embarrass the boy, kita didn't pry no more.

Instead he left him and figure it out, he went upstairs to let m/n know his arrival and his departure for the night.

"m/n, thanks for preparing the room for me, you shouldn't have but give me a week to pack my things, yeah?" he patted m/n's head whom just blushed on the sudden contact.

m/n only nodded and shoo'd him away as he was looking through his closet for something.

"i'll leave you and atsumu, don't burn the house while im gone."

m/n looked at kita offended, what the fuck does he think i am? A toddler?

m/n shrugged it off and continued looking for spare clothing that atsumu can use, since he insisted on staying here for a while.

                »»————- ♡ ————-««

Sorry for this being a short chapter, i haven't had any sleep yet and it's already 7 am here lmfao. Thanks for reading.