Chapter 25!

Play the song above when you see the countdown

(M/N)
»»----- ♡ -----««

"No?"

Silence. I didn't bother speaking, if i did i would probably spout bullshit anyways.

"N-never mind that.."

I dare not dive into that topic, it's rather complicated for me atleast. I don't want to leave a bad impression on someone too.

"If you say so, but if it makes you feel better, just know i wouldn't judge you because of your reasons. Everyone has their own minds, not everyone will view the scenario the same. And um, i know we just started talking today but i'll be here for you, m/n."

I smiled, he's very reliable; I guess that's part of his charms. I patted his back as gratitude.

"Thanks kiddo, but i am a firm believer that some things are left to be unsaid, especially when the sake of your friendship is at stake."

"Excuse me for being rude but i think you're a coward."

I was shocked. Offended, confused at the same time happy...?

I whipped my head towards the setter and tilted my head, "May i ask why you think that?"

"Because it's a waste. Being a coward takes so much opportunity for that person! I used to be a coward as well, and after gaining confidence i realized all of the wasted opportunities because of my fear for the repercussions. I could've been-- No! he could've been with me, instead of him i should've-"

I looked at him, he must've been bottling his feelings up for a long time now. He realized he was already rambling about something private, his eyes were watery. I hugged him, surprisingly hugged back. Tight.

"Let it all out keiji, it's fine..."

"It should've been me-! Me! me...! I was there for him the whole fucking time! why him and not me?!"

He ranted as he cried even harder, i rubbed his back as i feel the back of my shirt dampen from his tears and maybe saliva as well.

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

After a few minutes, he has calmed down.

"You good now?"

"I-im sorry for my sudden outburst m/n..."

"Hey, it's fine, don't say sorry i totally understand what you're feeling. It seemed like you have been bottling it up for a while now."

I reassured the now, calm boy, his nose and eyes was a bit red from crying. I've been there too akaashi, I've been there too...

"You know, i was in your shoes too in the past, i bottled it up inside and one day, somebody takes the cake and all hell broke loose."

I tried making him feel a bit better by telling him my story.

"One of my old friend saw what happened and he suggested the next time that i don't talk to anybody my problems i either write them like a poem or in a song."