Chapter 30

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Days have passed and the tension and anger of the well known manager has not subsided. The others are worrying for not just for them but for the boy's wellbeing.

He needs to release it in some way, right?

So, the coaches made the day dedicated to help to break the tension and rebuild the bridges between the teens.

"Listen up everyone!"

Everyone gathered as they ponder at the sudden announcement, has the training camp cut short? or extended?

The boys whispered as they brainstorm and, well, bet on who gets to guess the coach's announcement.

"Is everyone here? Except for m/n?"

Everyone looked around to see if the mentioned boy was present. They nodded as they confirmed that he wasn't present.

The coach nodded and started filling them in.

"Today, we'll be using this day to help the tension between m/n and the boys who made him mad-"

The seijoh third years stiffened as they were eyed coldly by their peers.

While, the inarizaki players only bowed their head in shame.

"Please don't, it's fine, we can fix it when we get back."

Kita interjected, moving to the front as he apologized in a formal manner.

"Nonsense! My boys is one of the culprits so it's only fair if we help as well."

The coach from aoba johsai joined in, you can sense that he was rather passionate with rebuilding the ruined friendship.

"Seriously, it's fine sir-"

"No more! we will help and that is final!"

Coach nekomata joined in, everyone was curious as for the nekoma's coach goals.

"I wonder why coach nekomata agreed"

Whispered by yaku to kai, who only nodded and pondered as to why as well. I mean they have no connection to what happened, so why bother?

Perhaps, the male has an ulterior motive? if so, what could it be?

Kita only sighed, he will never win this argument with the elderly.

"I couldn't help but wonder why do we have to do this? i mean we have no involvement to what these assholes did."

Sakusa asked, everyone's mouth was agape at his sudden interferance.

"What did you say...?"

Oikawa was held down by iwaizumi, as he tried to pounce on the ace, while sakusa on the other hand only gave him a look of disgust and a few sprays of alcohol.

"M/n has been really helpful the past few days, did you all know that he owned this place? Technically it was from his grandfather's but after his sudden departure, they best decided to give it him-"