Chapter 31

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Everyone is busy planning and eliminating possible fallout of their plans to fix the current issue at hand.

"Yeah, i think this should work..."

One of the seijoh members, yahaba agreed with kai's suggestion. The others is currently debating whether it was the best plan.

"Oi, shittykawa listen to what we're gonna do"

Iwaizumi hollered, he expected a whine or a bitchy reply but was greeted with silence.

"Shittykawa...!"

He screamed once again, hoping to get the boy's attention.

Lo and behold, the boy was nowhere to he found, everyone fell in a mix state of panic and stress.

Everyone looked around as they hoped the male was just hiding in the closet or something but none.

Little do they know, the male that is being hunted like a fugitive is running his way to the person he needs to talk to.

M/N L/N

He needs to end this, his guilt has been eating him up for the past few days resulting into sleepless nights and fatigue state, mentally and physically giving him the disadvantage when he plays.

Also, he's an adult already, he needs to be held accountable for the things he did, no matter how bad it was. He needs to learn, and begging for his dear friend's forgiveness is the first step.

He knocked, as he catches his breath, his heart pounding out of his chest not because of the running but what's about to happen with him.

"Yes..?"

M/n peeked, his soft tone changing into a dull one once his eyes catches the feature of the pretty boy.

"Oh...it's you, what do you want?"

Sheesh, he's cold.

"I..."

M/n awaited for him to continue what he was about to say, nodding like a kindergarten teacher guiding his students in reciting the alphabet.

"I..i want to say something"

There, he did it. God that took alot of will power for him to say.

"Okay? then spit it out twunk"

M/n spatted in a bored tone, not letting the door open fully.

"Let me in first"

"No."

He was about to close the door again but, once again oikawa stopped it with his arm.

"Let me in...please...i beg of you"

M/n didn't know what came over him and he opened his door to let the boy in.

He sat at his bed and instructed oikawa to close the door for more privacy.

m/n crossed his legs and rested his hand on his thighs, like a shogunate taunting a lowly samurai.