Chapter 15

(M/N)
»»————- ♡ ————-««

Afterschool practice has now began, and im currently in the middle of refilling the water bottles of the players, while akihiro's tending the towels.

As i hummed along to the melody of the song i can't get out of my head, my phone started vibrating in my pocket. Who would be calling at a time like this?

I dried my hands and fished my phone from my pocket.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ... ᴏɪᴋᴀᴡᴀ ᴛᴏᴏʀᴜ

My face morphed into disgust, what does this imbecile want now?

i accepted the call and put my phone beside my ear, while i gather the water bottles.

"What do y-"

"M/N-CHAN! IT'S TODAY! IT'S TODAY!"

I winced at the sudden burst of energy through the phone.

"Oi quiet down ass-hat! i'm not fucking deaf!"

i replied, annoyed that this bitch just screamed near my ear.

"Meanie M/n! but anyways, have you seen the new event in genshin? i heard co-op's applicable to it! we should play! with iwa-chan of course, he might get jelly if i just spent time with you.."

"Quit saying false things, shittykawa!"

i couldn't help but snort at iwa's voice booming behind oikawa.

As i entered the gym, i handed out the water bottles, receiving a bunch of thank yous.

"I gotta go, ugly, unlike you i am a responsible member of the volleyball club." i told him sarcastically to which he just gasped.

"How rude m/n-chan! im a responsible captain!"

"mhm, your teammates begs to differ lazykawa. talk to ya later."

and with that, i ended the call without hearing oikawa's farewell. Not that he'd let me go, that guy's clingy as fuck. Same can be said for the other two, the only tolerable among them was iwa-san.

"Who was that, m/n-san?"

The ever so nosey Miya Atsumu asked.

I exhaled deeply, "None of your business, get back to practice."

"It's our break, you can't shake me off until you said who was it."

Seems like im not getting away from this, huh?

"fine, it's oikawa tooru from aoba johsai."

"huh? oikawa tooru?"

"who's that?"

"beats me"

"probably a volleyball player too"

An x shaped vein in my temple made itself visible, "My personal life is not yours to gossip about, got it?"