Chapter 22

(M/N)
»»————- ♡ ————-««

We arrived at the training camp, earlier than the other teams. Which is good, i have yet to check the facilities and label them for each of the teams.

"Alright boys, akihiro will be your manager in charge for the day, i'll be assessing some business i have here. I'll get back to you guys by lunch until then, behave and don't give aki a hard time, alright?"

A chorus of yes and yes sirs have emerged from the bunch. I nodded and went on my merry way to check the buildings.

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

By the time i finished, a large group of highschool boys are approaching me as soon as i stepped out of the building.

"And he is m/n l/n, one of the pride and honour of inarizaki high! He will be guiding you boys to your dorms and assigned gyms."

One of the coaches gave them clear instructions to listen intently before leaving to join the other coaches.

Various blabbers emerged from the boys infront of me, i pushed my glasses to observe them a bit longer, i was looking for a certain brunette when suddenly he found me first.

"M/N-CHAAAAAAN!!! I MISSED YOUUU"

"WOI SHITTYKAWA! DON'T RUN!"

Bam! next thing i knew my face collided with the setter's chest, inhaling his scent as he proceeded to pick me up and swing me around.

'I should've just stayed at home...' i deadpanned at my thoughts of joining the training camp, i looked at iwaizumi expectantly to help me, he must've understood from my stare and proceeded to calm the setter down.

I dusted my self, and recomposed my composure.

"My apologies for that, Once again i am m/n l/n and the manager of inarizaki high, i will be your guide today."

They all listened intently, i set my eyes on them seeing if they have any violent reaction before giving oikawa a stink eye for not shutting the fuck up.

"Greetings and salutations, l/n-san, i am ush-"

"Ushijima Wakatoshi, Captain of Shiratorizawa High, the home of one of the most powerful ace in highschool. Right?"

"Y-yes.."

"No need to kiss my ass, aight? I don't like those people and don't bother telling me all of your names, i have memorized all of your names, positions and all the necessary and unnecessary things to know about you people. So if there's no any violent reaction, i'll start."

I waited as i eyed the potential snarky teens in the teams, unfortunately they seemed to held their tongue. Good for them.

"I don't like getting interrupted when i guide, so if you all have questions, please do speak now or wait until we finish the guide, okay?"

They all nodded, i smiled in content as i proceeded to do my job.

"Okay first, this is your dorms, each and everyone of you have their own bed and the rooms is labeled with the name of your school.