Osamu's Ending

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

Time have passed, people around me changed into something more, yet my feelings for you never changed.

Is it because you promised me you'll come and sweep me up by the waist and pull me in and treat me like the prince you once mentioned in your dreams? Perhaps, it's nothing but a silly dream but i do hope you come running back into my arms.

Osamu can't help but think of a certain someone as he watches the soap opera that's being played in the TV.

How long has it's been? 2? 3 years? He doesn't know, but at every waking hour of his, he'd hope to see m/n knocking at his door. He knew well than to sit here and hope for him to come back and maybe just maybe give him the answer he's been needing for.

Will you stay with me? forever.

Osamu shook his head as he realized he's been dozing off again, resuming what he was doing before the sudden flashbacks, he picked up the remote control and switch the channel to a news channel.

"The infamous trainer of the argentina's national team, is considering on staying here? Find out more here in xxx"

His head turned towards the tv as his interest was piqued, he immediately thought of his brother calling to him and rambling about the sudden news and how awesome it is.

He gotta admit, it is awesome to have a life like his. But he prefers the life he has now, he's content, a balance of personal and work.

He finished his morning cup of coffee, setting down the dishes and cleaning them up before changing his clothes to his work ones.

"I'm going now"

Although he lives alone, he grown accustomed to letting the house know that he's going out.

He tried cutting that habit a long time ago, but he seriously just can't shake it off of him. Weird.

As he drove off to his shop, he received a call from his brother. He groaned as he expected it to be another one of his brother's temper tantrums.

"What is it now, pighead?"

"Is that how you treat your big bro?!"

Osamu only rolled his eyes as he continued to focus on the road ahead of him, he didn't want any accidents to happen, it would only cost damage not only to his body but to his business as well.

"Anyways, i just called you to say..."

Atsumu trailed off, pissing off his twin wasting his goddamn time when he could be doing something more productive. Like planning how his day is gonna be or what kind of advertisment would attract people nowadays..!

"Spit it out, i'm driving"

"Okay okay, well i heard m/n's back."

It's as if the world had stopped, osamu's train of thought collapsed, all shit went haywire. Out of panic, he quickly stepped on the breaks, making a sudden stop with his car. Good thing no one is behind him or else it'll be a cluster-fuck of metals and severed limbs.