Chapter 8

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"What took you guys so long?" said by the h/c haired boy, who's tapping his foot impatiently.

"sorry about that, we got carried away that's all."

"well be punctual next time, aight? it's getting late." m/n reprimanded his best friend before going to the cashier to check out all of the things they bought.

The team arrived at the l/n's household at a reasonable time, everyone started doing their own thing.

Kita and Osamu is helping m/n out in the kitchen while, Atsumu, Suna and Akagi is gawking at every picture of m/n they see.

While Omimi and the others are currently situated in the living room, sipping their preferred beverages made by yours truly.

"wow, m/n-san you make some great tea!" omimi exclaimed, but quickly regained back his composure.

"why, thank you omimi, i was bored during summer so i learned from the best! and that best was from kita's grandmother~" m/n boasted, as he prepares the ingredients for the hot pot.

"M/n-san! i never knew you had chubby cheeks before! you're so cute" atsumu and akagi gushed at the portrait of little m/n.

"oi shut up, and behave or else ill be kicking you out without giving you food." he shouted from the kitchen, making the three sit in silence.

aran sweatdropped at how quick they were ro respond when it comes to kita and m/n, especially m/n. he had some effect to the kids.

"samu, how's the vegetables doing? is it ready now?"

"yes, m/n-san"

m/n nodded and looked at where kita was, he was already done with his previous task. efficient as ever.

"kita, please call the others and have them seated. we're almost done with this."

kita only nodded and headed to the living room where, atsumu and suna found their hands on m/n's playstation.

"woah! m/n-san has genshin impact! also watch dogs 2 and legion?! holy shit!" atsumu exclaimed as he looks through the seemingly endless games ranging from jrpg to western stealth games.

suna only had his eyes a bit wider than before, as he watches atsumu browse through it.

"everyone, m/n said let's eat."

everyone perked up at the word "eat" and seemingly formed a line in going to the dining area.

m/n worried that the chairs and table would be insufficient but fortunately, it was more than enough.

everyone sat already and was waiting for m/n and osamu to bring out the pot.

the others are already drooling from the thought of them getting to eat m/n's famous hot pot.

soon enough the two brought in the food, with various vegetables, meat, seafood, tofu, and noodles.

safe to say everyone was shocked to see the wide variety of foods set in place, it was like a feast for a king.

"THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD! M/N-SAN!" everybody shouted, even suna and kita who isn't the type of person to shout, has shouted to show their gratitude.

"y-yeah yeah, just dig in! and don't waste any food okay?! we made it j-just for a-all of you.."

m/n fumbled through his words, to which the boys replied with them clenching their chest 'how cute...!'.

and the whole team shared a meal full of laughter and love.

  »»————- ♡ ————-««

ADD ME IN GENSHIN YALL, IM A KOKOMI/GANYU/ZHONGLI/KAZUHA AND FUTURE HU TAO MAIN!! I NEED FRIENDS ASIA SERVER :DD.