Chapter 26

»»————- ♡ ————-««

"All of you are 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 to me. Don't ever talk to me, you all are fucking dicks"

Anger filled the boy's veins, all he wanted right now was to thrash the room and punch everyone until they bleed crimson red. But he didn't, he didn't want to be charged of assault. So he left before he could touch the boys who infuriated him.

The said boys was left standing there, regretting for what they have done. But one male was different from the others, he can't accept the fact that he offended somebody for a 'mere' joke and that he should feel guilty about it.

"What do we do now...?"

One of them started, couldn't handle the awkward silence that the manager left.

"How do we fix this now.."

An ace pondered, i wonder how would they approach the fuming male.

but before that, let's take rewind on what made our beloved m/n explode.

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

It was a fine day for everyone, everything was going well. The players are learning and improving their skills and plays.

Until the seijoh 4 decided to pay m/n a visit

"M/n-chan where are youuuuu?"

Oikawa scanned the room for his favorite manager, while m/n hid behind shinsuke as he hissed at the seijoh setter.

"So mean m/n-chan! is that how you treat your amazing setter/future boyfriend?"

"who says you're my future boyfriend asshat?"

The other three laughed at m/n's reply making oikawa look at them offended.

"Oi what do you want from our manager, hah?"

Atsumu tried to intimidate the older setter but it only provoked him. Oh boy, this isn't gonna be good.

"It's none of your business, tacky blondie"

Oikawa ignored atsumu as he tried to approach m/n. To which he was flipped off.

He ignored the male and went to take his clothes and bag until, matsukawa decided to open his mouth.

"Oh c'mon m/n, didn't you say we get to have fun with you? we're here for that"

Iwaizumi seemed like he was about to protest until hanamaki landed his arms on his shoulder, making him grunt from the sudden weight.

"What...?"

"Oh yeah, m/n-channn i wanna do you so bad right now"

Oikawa joined in, not noticing the dark look on his face.

"No!"

Atsumu screamed. Everyone went silent.

"I-i mean, he's ours! he wouldn't have time with you because we'll do him all night!"

Everyone's eyes widened.

"Atsumu..."

"He's right, m/n's ours back off, if you guys gets to have fun with him we should be first. We're his favorite after all."

Suna joined in, unbeknownst to all of them, m/n has been listening idly at their "conversation".

"Ohoho~ Getting brave are we? sorry but we were first to ask him, so we get the privilege."

Hanamaki chimed in, provoking the other team.

"I'm m/n's best friend and that means i get to be the first."

Surprise surprise! kita shinsuke joined in.

"Labels doesn't really matter as long as m/n doesn't find you attractive and wants to be done by you, ya know~"

Oikawa retorted, an annoying smirk was plastered to his face.

"Just give it up, foxes, m/n's ours now and we'll have fun with him before you guys, aight?"

"𝘽𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙚 𝙞'𝙙 𝙙𝙤 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜"

A cold tone hinted in m/n's voice. They're in for a treat.

"You know, i can take a joke, i may look like someone who has a stick up on my ass but im more than that."

M/n walked towards the door, his bag in his hand.

"But you guys can maybe enlighten me-"

He turned to look at the boys who stood frozen as he speaks.

"Do people like you, and i mean each and everyone of you, think before speaking? if yes, then what goes inside your fucking heads?"

M/n smiled.

"What makes you think it's fine for you to-- to make me look like a whore?"

M/n let out a breathy laugh, his hand went to his forehead.

"C'mon m/n-chan it's just a joke-"

A loud bang resonated within the walls of the gym.

"A joke? hah! hilarious! fucking! hilarious tooru!"

Nobody dared to move, this is the first time anyone saw m/n mad.

He sighed heavily as he rubbed his temple.

"Say that one more time and ill make sure a sword will strike your empty head."

His eyes were dull-- dead even. Like a brutal shogunate who has no remorse in his actions, He was terrifying to say the least.

"People like you, deserves to suffer, and i'll see to it that each and everyone of you will suffer, maybe not now but someday."

M/n turned his back against them and opened the door.

"Oh and by the way"

A momentarily pause was made.

"𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚. 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙨"

And with that, m/n closed the door with such force leaving the group of teens scared shitless.

»»————- ♡ ————-««