Chapter 16

Miya Osamu
»»————- ♡ ————-««

Another day, Another nonsensical bullcrap from my brother's mouth.

As i dress myself before going to school, my brother is busy munching down on his meal that he forgotten from watching volleyball matches, again.

"Oi, Get dressed already, we're gonna be late for practice."

I sat at the other side of the table as i watch him trip over his shoes from running around. I swear to god someday this guy's gonna get it.

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

As both of us walk to school, we occasionally had some banters and some serious ones as well.

"Hey, why do you think m/n-san's mean but when any of us gets hurt it's like he threatened somebody to die?"

My ass of a brother asked, we've been through this question before and frankly it's getting annoying.

"I told you already, because that's just how he is, let's just be grateful that he didn't disassemble us since last year."

"No! dumbass! i meant, have you ever thought that maybe m/n-san wasn't mean and scary before and somehow something happened that changed him and his demeanor?"

I stood there dumbfounded, atsumu's been suspiciously observant towards others that isn't his opponent. This is weird.

"i never really given much thought about it, i just assumed that somehow it's how our manager grew up to. You know what they say, The child is the parent's reflection. Meaning to say, he most likely gets his mannerism to his parents. With that being said, that's just my perspective, i can be wrong."

"Ohoho so does that mean you got your personality from either mom or dad?"

"yeah, and i can clearly tell you got your personality from dad. Very loud and annoying."

"Hey! WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!"

"Take it as you will, dumbass, i'll be going ahead now."

with that, i ran away from my brother before he realized that i insulted him.

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

I reached the gym in no time, i didn't bother changing in the locker cause i know he'll be ambushing me there so i'll change here. but first, i need to find kita-san...no, m/n-san would be my best bet.

I scanned the room to find my target, and there he was, tending to the new player as he lists out some sort of document in his hand.

"M/n-san, please hide me while i change clothes here."

I said, not bothering if people sees me, as i remove my sweater i felt someone push me lightly, i turned around to look who was the culprit.

"wait let me pull out your jacket so i can hide your naked ass."

m/n-san ordered as he pulled out my jacket, he struggled as he spread it apart. how cute.

"there, c'mon faster, before shin comes back."

i thanked him as i began to change in a swift manner.

"Thank you again, m/n-san."

"yeah yeah, just don't do that again, or we'll be both in trouble."

i smiled as i mindlessly patted him, he just looked adorable while doing his managerial duties.

The sudden contact made him stiff, have i made him uncomfortable? i hope not. I quickly retracted my hand in risk of losing it.

"Im sorry, m/n-san force of habit."

i apologized, i don't want to have my head detached from my head. I have yet to live a good life with him.

"it's fine....can..can you do it again..?"

i looked at him, i was shock to see him flustered from a simple headpat. He's making me fall for him more.

I smiled as i found the contact nice and somehow intimate.

"yOU BASTARD, THERE YOU ARE!"

A voice boomed from the entrance of the gym, everyone was startled from it, i turn to see no other than my brother, and he seemed eager to get his revenge from me.

i hid behind m/n-san for protection.

"what the hell are you two doing, miya twins?"

a new voice called, we looked to see kita standing there with his hands crossed. a disappointed look was sculpted to his face.

"pft, goodluck you two. you'll gonna need it."

Ouch, m/n-san.

"Help us, m/n-san im your favorite twin aren't i?" i coaxed him into saving me from kita-san's deadly stare.

"Im busy, besides you guys brought it upon yourself, i don't want kita to whoop my ass too."

He said as he walked away from me, Oh boy, im gonna get it, huh?

»»————- ♡ ————-««