Akagi's Ending

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

M/n decided to use his saved up vacation days right after the olympics, meaning to say, he's currently residing on hyogo, his hometown.

He wanted to see his hometown once more, after all it has been awhile ever since he stepped foot.

That being said, he has been thinking of leaving his current life in argentina and starts working for the japan professionals.

But all of that is still unsure, he does have a promising future back un argentina, same cannot be said in japan. Although he made a name for himself, it's still unsure if people would see him as someone respectable.

Enough about that, right now he's relishing his past, walking past the familiar landmarks, such as convenience stores, parks, playgrounds and such. Soon, he faced his old highschool.

It was refined than before, it was impressive and m/n felt proud and nostalgic seeing his old school. He held alot of memories with his team.

"Guess they added more buildings, huh?"

It was a monday, so students are already inside, being the alumni he is, he was let in without a hitch. He decided to look around the gym and along the halls to see if his old teachers are teaching.

As he walked around the halls, he felt the eyes of everyone in the room he walk past to. He felt a bit uncomfortable but he did understand that he was a distraction, it's not like everyday you get to see someone who doesn't look like a student nor a teacher enter the school.

A few twist and turns he finally reached the gym, his memories of the past hits him like a brick in the face. It's such a bittersweet one.

His heart beat faster, as his excitement arises when he touched the gym doors. Opening it wide to relive his old memories.

Everyone's eyes turned to him.

"M/n?!"

Huh...?

He opened his eyes to see a group of students playing volleyball, and their gym teacher.

Akagi Michinari

"Akagi?!"

There he was, akagi michinari, in his school gym uniform.

His muscles are more defined the before.

"I missed you!"

M/n ran to akagi's arms for a hug.

Not caring what the students think, he's overjoyed to see his old teammate back.

"H-how and what happened? why are you here?"

"Oh yeah about that..."

M/n rubbed his nape and whispered to akagi.

Akagi nodded and instructed the students to continue their play and assigned one of them to monitor them, while him and m/n go out to catch up.

Unprofessional i know, but m/n insisted that it'll be quick.

"So, tell me, when and how the fuck you came here?!"

"Woah, calm down..."

M/n cleared his throat before starting his story.

"First of all i'm sorry for ghosting you and everyone else, i decided to pursue my dreams in argentina and things have been hectic, so sorry about it."

Akagi nodded and waited for the boy to continue his explanation.

"I came back using all of my saved up vacation days so i can stay here in hyogo for a while, i kinda missed it ya know? although i've grown accustomed to my new country's city, nothing beats the place i've been born and grown."

M/n smiled as he stares up in the sky.

"Also, i wanted to see you as well, i heard from the others that you and kita stayed here, and i was wondering if i could take you on a..date?"

Akagi's face grew red from the sudden offer, he waved his hand dismissively.

"W-wait wait..! let me breathe, that was sudden!"

m/n only laughed and watched akagi sort himself out.

"Okay, so you want to go on a date with me?! out of all the suitors you had, me? really?"

"Do i have alot of suitors?"

M/n looked at him like an idiot, for once he was the one who was the dumb one. Akagi couldn't contain his laughter as he realized it's been years already and m/n is still the person he knows.

"You do, remember? basically the whole team liked you..!"

"Im just messing with ya, i do know, but i'm pretty sure some of them have forgotten their feelings with me and moved on now."

M/n said with a content smile on his face, fishing out his phone before handing it out to akagi.

"Put your number, so i can call you when and where we'll be meeting later."

Akagi nodded, his fingers shaking as he tapped the screen, he couldn't help it. It's been years and his long time crush asked him out for a date.

He handed back the phone before gathering up the courage to kiss m/n on his cheek.

"Uh- uhm thank you! i'll see you later, bye! I love you!"

Akagi waved his hand goodbye before hurrying back to the gym, m/n stood there dumbfounded.

Caressing the part where akagi kissed him, he felt himself get flustered.

"Th-that brat..!"

M/n smiled deviously as he thought of a sweet revenge.

He ran back in the gym and looked for akagi, as soon as he found him he went straight on and pulled him in for a kiss.

The sudden action surprised akagi and the witnesses.

All in all, they cheered for the newfound love of their gym teacher and the mystery guy.

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────