Chapter 37

"Ain't it fun? being all alone"

»»————- ♡ ————-««

The inarizaki team has returned to their homeland courtesy of m/n's now changed mother.

Alot has happened when they met the woman that gave birth to the manager, but to summarize, t'was a pleasant experience.

Burnt bridges have been rebuilt and the hopes for a ever lasting humble relationship of one another has been promised.

"That was pretty hectic for a funeral, huh?"

"You could say that again, never knew m/n is like a carbon copy of his mother."

The chatter of the two players about the manager was nothing more but a realization.

But for m/n, he doesn't like getting talked behind his back so...

"Oi, stop talking about me or i'll make the rest of your year a living hell."

"YES SIR WE'LL STOP-!"

"Hmph, good."

M/n smiled to himself as he prays for the follow days to be an abundance of good things.

Kita, Atsumu, Osamu, Suna and the other third years can't help but be glad that their favorite hot-headed male was back to his usual self.

After all, losing someone close is a big change and can change anyone's state. So seeing that m/n is his usual snarky and kind-of-mean personality is kind of a breath of fresh air for them.

"Hey, what's gotten into you guys?"

M/n spoke, snapping his finger infront of kita's face.

The boys were lost in thought that they didn't hear what the male had asked them.

"Huh- What?"

"I said, where do you guys wanna eat? It's gonna be my treat"

"OOOH! OOH! I WANNA EAT AT MCDO-"

"We'd like to eat what you make, m/n-san."

Poor atsumu, the setter was interrupted with a huge hand of his brother from suggesting "mcdonald's"

He was about to complain but quickly had second thoughts when osamu spoke.

"You sure? I heard atsumu had something in mind but you stopped him."

Everyone's eyes turned to atsumu, he can feel everyone's stern looks telling him to deny the assumption.

He was craving for some chicken nuggets right now, but he doesn't mind tasting m/n's godly cooking once again. He was torn between fast-food or the cooking of the love of his life.

"I was about to say you're home made cooking! m/n-san!"

"You sure? you know you can be honest with me. I don't mind if you want fast food."