Chapter 2

(M/N)
                 »»————- ♡ ————-««

As we and i mean me and kita approached the two second years that is bickering, we slowly uncovered the reason as to why the two idiots were arguing about.

"jesus fucking christ, miya twins! it's 5:40 in the morning and both you are making a fuss already!" m/n shouted, to which the miya twins responded with rigid movements.

they both slowly turned around to see the two boys that they did not want to see AT ALL.

"oh hey! m/n-san! and kita-san! fancy seeing ya both here in the roadside haha!" atsumu tried starting up a conversation to the two of us, does he think im that much of a simpleton to be swayed by changing the topic at hand?

"Don't even try and wiggle your way out of this, atsumu. Im not the one you're facing, it's m/n."

i stood there with a smile that can only be processed as the smile of death by my peers. it's pretty popular due to how many students have tried to prove that im no demon. But obviously, i proved them wrong,

"I'll be going now, m/n. just follow when you're done dealing with the two." the stone faced third year spoke, leaving the me and the twins in the roadside.

silence filled the air as they await for me to speak, " i don't want to start the day on a bad note, that being said, i'll try to be nicer than last year." i tried giving them a genuine smile, but then again, im no god. judging from their reactions, i did not show a genuine smile at all.

"you see, if you both don't start shutting the fuck up and head towards the school gate, you both will be eating solid foods with a straw for the whole year, do you both want that? hm?" i asked them oh so kindly, to which they shook furiously, i hope that knocked some sense to them or else i have to use, other methods of discipline.

"good" i clapped both of my hands as i started walking ahead of them, leaving them standing there. i look back "keep standing there and i'll tell kita to make you both run 100 laps before AND after practice, yeah?" my smile never faltering as i tell them my plan.

osamu was the first one to catch up to me, next was atsumu who was sweating buckets. i patted both of the two's shoulder both, stiffed from my touch, confirming my thoughts that they were scared of me. gosh, they look so adorable.

"relax now, i won't hurt you unless you want me to~" i joked around to lighten the mood, you see, these two are annoying but that's what i like about them. no matter how much i push them away, they just keep coming back and more annoying and loud as well to my dismay of course.

the two have relaxed after i told them, and we all ventured our way to a hellhole called 'school'.

                 »»————- ♡ ————-««

hope ya like it! it's 1 am here, ill be taking my rest now, see you all later. adieu~!