Chapter 13

»»————- ♡ ————-««

The morning sun has risen, and so is the diligent students of hyogo prefecture.

One of them is m/n, as we speak, m/n has been preparing today's lunch for him and atsumu's this time. Speaking of atsumu, he is still asleep in the spare bedroom that m/n had.

Seeing that atsumu doesn't have any intentions of waking up on his own, m/n took it upon himself to wake him up. The most "gentle" way.

M/n took the stairs dangling a piece of equipment that will be handy for later.

As m/n approached the guest's bedroom, loud snores can be heard, making m/n's suspicion correct. Sinful thoughts swarmed the boy's head as he slowly opened the door where atsumu is sleeping peacefully.

"Wakey Wakey, dipshit~" he whispered on the boy's ear as pinch one side of atsumu's cheek.

but it didn't woke him, it only made the boy groan and shuffle to the other side.

"guess i have no choice huh? here goes nothing"

M/n prepared himself for the impact of the two metal he brought with him.

"WHAT THE FUCK SAMU YOU ASSHOLE"

Atsumu jolted awake, ready to throw hands to his brother only to shrink when he saw it was m/n with a dark look on his face.

"What did you say to me, punk?"

m/n's face shrouded by darkness, his eyes started glowing red an ominous aura surrounded him a figure of a century old samurai with an oni mask appeared above him, it's eyes glowed red as well.

"No-nothing m/n-san! im sorry! please don't have me beheaded, i'll be good i promise!"

Atsumu clasped his hands and went down on his knees as if he was about to recite a prayer, except it's him begging for his life.

"Haul your ass downstairs so we can have our breakfast, i don't want to be late."

m/n walked away, leaving the boy traumatized from what he have seen, 'what the fuck was that?!' said the blond in his mind.

── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

Both of them arrived at a reasonable time, as they walked towards the locker room to change attire, atsumu and m/n saw a bunch of male students, surrounding somebody.

Curiousity got the best of atsumu, and mindlessly joined the group of male.

there he saw a boy same as their age who's on the ground, he looked like he was about to cry any moment.

Atsumu connected the dots and now he understood.

"Oi! you second years! what're you doing there"

a voice with a chilling tone called to them, all of them stopped what their doing and turned around to see the infamous demon manager.

both of his hands stuffed in his pocket, he looked like he was a gang leader from the way he walks.

"You better not be assaulting some poor student there."