Chapter 3

»»————- ♡ ————-««

After the Ceremony held by the school principal, it was already lunch time, the cafeteria was packed with freshmen and seniors that were hungry from sitting for more than 2 hours listening to the head of the school spout random bullshit.

as for our beloved m/n, he's on his way to cafeteria as well to meet up with his future club members.

the moment he stepped foot at the cafeteria he was already greeted atsumu hugging him tightly and was using him as a shield.

"you motherfucker! get off of me, you're bigger than me you bloody wanker!"

m/n shouted, ignoring the looks their getting from the faculty and other students, he tried getting away from atsumu's grasp to eat in peace but to no avail, atsumu's grasp was tighter than a vault full of money.

"you bitch, get your filthy hands off of me jesus!" he kept on spouting insults to the blond male while the rest of the team laughs at the current situation atsumu, m/n and osamu were in.

osamu came in with a marker in hand, a permanent one.

"oi pig! get away from m/n-san!" osamu who has cat whiskers on his face and a circle like im his right eye like a raccoon is closing in on the two, while atsumu only shouted a no and kept on hiding at m/n's back.

m/n deadpanned and decided that he should mediate it now, it's getting ridiculous.

he bonked both of the boy, effectively calming down the two.

and now, m/n stand before the two who's sitting and groaning in the cafeteria floor.

"what the fuck are you both thinking? huh?" he asked, seething with anger as he stared at the two boys. his famous spirit oni slowly appeared above him as he stare at them with red eyes.

"i-im sorry m/n-san! it's just that i accidentally wrote on osamu's face and now he wants revenge!" atsumu pleaded, boy was he an idiot.

soon enough, kita intervened and calmed m/n down.

"enough, i'll handle this, m/n let them be and start eating before classes resume."

the seething manager can't do anything but comply, he knew the consequences on not following kita's order. he experienced it first hand.

he sat beside suna who has his head rest on his hand as he stare at the manager. seemingly unfazed by the manager's current state, he waved a hand on the manager's face to which annoyed the older.

"what?" a tone colder than mt. everest was heard, even the faculty could feel the harsh cold wind from the simple "what" of the manager. what monstrosity.

"n-nevermind, i'll ask you later.." suna crossed his arm at the table as a pillow for his head.

"thank you, i'd like to eat in peace." m/n mumbled not caring if someone heard him or nah, right now all on his mind was the food he prepped and his stomach who seems to be begging to be filled.

but before he can indulge to his food, he quickly remembered the snacks he prepared for the boys. his mood suddenly changed, seeing that suna was sleeping beside him, he called on akagi.

"psst, akagi" to which akagi responded rather quickly, m/n wondered why was the boy in alert but quickly shrugged it off and asked him for a favor.

"can you do me a favor? can you fetch the baby blue bag in my seat? it has cats printed as well, so it wouldn't be hard to not see." he explained to their libero.

akagi only nodded and stood up to get what he was ordered to get.

and so, m/n started eating until ohmimi asked him what he made akagi take from his classroom.

"oh, it's a snack for everyone ya." m/n spoke as he bit on the teriyaki, a satisfying crunch was heard in every bite of the boy, safe to say everybody was jealous at what the boy was eating.

it's also been rumoured, actually a fact that m/n was in the cooking club before that's why his food was immaculate. anyone who get to taste of his food describe it as to them going to heaven.

soon enough, the miya twins sat infront of m/n and kita sat on the other side of m/n. the twins looked dejected as they sat down, m/n only ignored the two as he await for akagi.

soon enough, akagi came back with the bag he asked for, "thanks luv, you can sit now" m/n spoke, not minding the fact that he called akagi luv. akagi was beet red from the sudden pet name, while the others with the exception of kita, looked at akagi with flames in their eyes that screams 'you lucky bastard!'

m/n opened the bag to pull out an assortment of everybody's favourite if not, preferred treat.

"go on, take what you all like, think of it as a thank you and sorry for being an asshole for the coming year." m/n spoke while munching on his food, his cheeks was swollen like a chipmunk, one thing was on the volleyball players mind 'ADORABLE!!' everybody struggled to keep calm as their hearts can't stop beating so loud from the treats they received and the sight of their crush.

"t-thank you m/n-san..." atsumu was the first one to thank the manager and soon enough all of them started to thank the boy.

"y-yeah! j-just eat it okay?!" they flustered the boy so much he started tripping on his words. how adorable.

"yes m/n-san!" the team shouted in unison, the infamous volleyball team was rowdy as hell as the twins once again started making a fuss.

m/n could only sigh before he started scolding the twins, while the others sweatdropped and hoped for kami-sama's mercy for the next few months with m/n and the twins.

                 »»————- ♡ ————-««