Atsumu's Ending

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

After the events that held for the olympics, the Argentina's team decided to stay for a week in japan, per request by oikawa and m/n.

Oikawa took this chance to hold a reunion with his old friends back in highschool. While m/n, well he was about to do that, but another thing popped in his mind.

Atsumu Miya

He wasted no time in dilly-dallying as he went to a nearby club to celebrate his success in life, he plans to meet atsumu this week, right now, he deserves to unwind even if it's just for today.

As he entered the club, all eyes went on him.

I mean m/n is a one whole fine man. A very refined one.

He took a seat as he orders.

"Tom collins."

The bartender only nodded and proceeded to mix the beverage, as m/n was waiting for his drink, he was texting oikawa, telling him and the other members if they're down to drink with him.

Just as he was about to hit send, he decided to not do it. He needed some time alone, he doesn't need any of the brats he's handling to meddle with his personal life.

He always kept his personal life and work life separate. It was stated clear by him when his first week as the player's personal trainers.

He's just not fond of the idea of mixing the two, when clearly they have no benefit to gain from.

As m/n pressed home on his phone, his wallpaper hit him like a baseball hitting someone's face.

It was a picture of him and atsumu.

Back then, he was persuaded by the boy to take a pic, just the two of them. He honestly didn't care, so he let him do what he wants but what he didn't expect was what the setter said after the picture was taken.

"My future boyfriend looks cute"

That was the moment he felt something, a rush of adrenaline. His heart beated fast, he felt hot.

So in panic he slapped himself which surprised the setter beside him who was so engrossed with the picture they took.

After that time, he spent his nights thinking what could his life be if atsumu became his lovers.

He can't help but get the same feeling of excitement whenever he gets to buy his new game, or when his favorite artist announces his tour in the country.

He was so engrossed with the memory that the bartender had to tap him to snap back to reality.

"Sir, your drink."

"Oh- thanks."

The bartender nodded and let him be.

He drank the alcoholic beverage in one sitting. He needs to get laid, or atleast get to have fun for once before leaving japan.