Chapter 14

(M/N)
»»----- ♡ -----««

"Feel free to look around, if somebody asked you what's your business here tell them i told you to look around, aight?"

i told the new boy, the timid second year nodded as he went inside, i went to the locker room to change, today's been a eventful one, and it isn't even lunch time yet. I just wanna go home.

"yo, m/n-san want me to wait for ya? or nah?" atsumu shouted from the outside. "not my choice." i replied while wearing my jacket.

i heard a tch from the boy but no footsteps. Huh, guess he waited for me.

I soon walked out there i was greeted with atsumu who's jumping up and down, barely containing himself.

"you could've left already you know."

i gave him a disinterested look as walk past him, he catched up to me asking me if i really did something with the third years that i stated earlier.

"Maybe i did, maybe i don't. Either way, it's best you're left in the dark." i joked, of course i never did something to those third years. i only "talked" to them and we've come up to an agreement, that's all.

"Geez m/n-san i wouldn't be surprised if i see you being a mafia overlord or something" atsumu exaggerated, as his shoulders slumped down.

"Watch your words, miya. I might have your organs harvested in exchange for a hefty amount of money~"

Of course it's a joke, i won't become one of those buffons that sacrifices an innocent person's life for a hefty amount of money.

Joking about harvesting somebody's organs or dismembering them with my kitchen knife is fun, i get to see their stunned or scared little faces as i go into detail how i would remove their bone and reconstruct their body with just their bones and some super glue.

Who knows, i might just do it for real someday.

"M/n-san sometimes i think what you joke about is true, and i don't if i should he scared or amazed, really."

I couldn't help how ugly atsumu when he's gloomy.

I patted his head and offered him a kind smile. "Don't hurt your little brainless head from thinking too much, okay?"

"TOO MUCH M/N-SAN TOO MUCH" He protested as he clutched his chest as if he was stabbed.

"whatever you say" i waved off him off as i advanced towards the gym, pretty excited to see if we're going to gain a new member to the family.

As i push open the doors to the gym i was immediately greeted by akihiro as he stood beside me, holding the end of my jacket.

everybody turned to look at the both of us, as if i just came inside all bloody.

"Eh? Akihiro? what happened?" i asked him as i examined if he's in any way uncomfortable. I understand that meeting new people can be very overwhelming, that's why i need to make sure akihiro gets used to a bunch of rowdy boys. But he did mention he is interested in volleyball he might have already experienced being in a bunch of rowdy boys.