Chapter 7

»»————- ♡ ————-««

The other group that was tasked by m/n to get the ingredients for the sauce was kita, suna, akagi, and hitoshi.

"so, captain, what do you think of m/n?" suna started, this caught hitoshi and akagi's attention as they became silent when suna asked the captain.

Kita gave suna a knowing look, to which, suna smiled in a manner that can agitate a simpleton like atsumu, but not kita.

"i like him, and i see him someone i can have a future with." he casually spoke as he looked for the brand that m/n specifically liked, the two unwilling victim of the group ---- hitsohi, and akagi choked on air as soon as they heard the reply.

it wasn't something they expected to hear from someone like kita, no offense intended, but they see him as someone who isn't swayed by love nor any kind of feelings. Only cares about what makes him successful, boy were they wrong.

"hm, i see" suna replied, a frown was sculpted to his face as he looked for another ingredient. the tension between the two has been suffocating the poor libero and wing spiker of theirs.

"why'd you ask, suna?" kita's voice sounded a tad bit dangerous, like a animal getting a bit territorial.

"oh nothing, i just thought maybe you liked him from the way you glance at him in every chance you get and over all the demeanor you show." suna shrugged, not caring if he had offended the captain, afterall, it's the truth. Why stray far from the truth, when it's right infront of you.

"i see, i assume you have taken an interest on my best friend, then?" kita glanced at the middle blocker, curious as to his reaction.

"hmm, i can't say interest but more of...like ya know? romantic feelings and all" such confidence this boy has, the other two could only stare at them as their middle blocker and captain throw obvious hints that they're rivals for their manager's heart.

"h-hey now guys, i think we should go, m/n-san texted me asking we're the only ones that hasn't finished yet, let's go now." akagi got in between the two, showing the text message that m/n have sent to him.

the two fortunately, budged and started retreating back to meet up with m/n and the others, yet hitoshi and akagi couldn't help but feel the tension between suna and kita. God, they wished things would go well tonight.

               »»————- ♡ ————-««

Sorry if you don't like how i write suna and kita ^^;  but i'll try to make it better, i promise.