Wallow in you.

________
Mia

2 weeks later

I woke up and went to the bathroom to get ready.
I started to take off my clothes and went in the shower, it was somewhat so refreshing. This last week was... I'd say it was kind of... fun, Vinnie and I got a little along with. He is not that bad and I gave him a chance, so we got know each other. We even got drunk once but Jordan and Jett pulled us apart in our rooms before something could happen and Vinnie treated me so... I don't know he makes me feel special, like I'm the funniest girl or that I'm pretty. He called me pretty, and everytime he did I blushed, I just couldn't help it.

When I got out I wrapped a towel around me and started thinking about what I should wear...
*knock* *knock* "I need to get dressed!" I yelled so that the person could hear but then... "Mia? It's me." That changes nothing. "Well I still need to get dressed so wait." "I'm coming in" He opened the door. What the? I can't let him do what he wants, I don't care if he gets mad, he wouldn't kill me. We get along but I wouldn't put it past him, he would kill someone for getting on his nerves. "Vinnie can you just wait outside for like not even 5 minutes?" "I'd like to stay here" He grinned "uhm" "If you want me to of course" He analysed everything in the room including me, "Red, one beautiful color" he looked at the pair of underwear I was wearing. I cleared my throat "You uhm... just get out." Instead of turning around and leaving. He started to get closer and all of a sudden I was breathing quicker, he was so close that my bra was rubbing against his suit, his hand slid by the side of my waist "c'mon... let me stay..." His fingers took a good grip around my waist "What do you want." I gulped a little as he got closer to my ears "I want to take you right here, against this wall, make you feel things that you'll never forget." He whispered in my ear, sending goosebumps mixed with butterflies.

Against this wall. His words echoed in my head. Make you feel things that you'll never forget. My hand closed around his-
Wait what is happening here, I can't- "What do you want?" He was still whispering and it was driving me insane
"I... uh...don't know."
I don't know? Really? If he doesn't leave on his own then we are both in trouble, I don't feel like kicking him out anymore.
"Be honest, principessa" he smirked, principessa... "I need to get dressed..."
Yes, dressed. Or undressed?- no, don't be stupid

Mia, he kidnapped you remember. Maybe he is a bad boy... God what the fuck am I thinking about? "I said...want not need. Because we both know what you actually need." his hands trailed up my back and stopped at my bra "I..." What do I say? His hot breath burned my my neck. Please I need to move or at least get words out "Let's start by..."
He positioned his other hand on my waist pulling me even closer to him "how you want me to touch your skin...".  -Yes. I want you.- He said calmly as his hand streamed slowly down my arm. My breathing hitched, I've had my share of sexual experiences...

",how you would love if I made you go to heaven and come back..." He whispered with a chuckle. I'd love it.

He started backing us into the wall. With that surrounding me, he started pushing me slowly and gently to the wall, where he pinned me "I know how much you want me to just rip this out of you" He tugged the strap of my bra "How much do you want this?"

I nodded. Yes nodding to a question that can't be answered by yes or no.
"Words" he demanded. Telling him to get out is the right thing to do "I want it." Well not quite the same but I guess that's what it is. I am not going to deny that I oddly feel attracted to him but it feels like a sin to even think of it "That's not what I asked, I know you want it, I want it, how much do you want it?" More than...
"Very much..." I breathed out "Mhm..." he hummed