Christmas Disaster Pt.3

__________
Mia

"It's okay Mia." I said to myself in the mirror. My tension dropped a little when I heard people entering the room "Mia, come on let's do this quickly" Vinnie called for me.
I came out of the bathroom and there was George doing his best to prep the things on the bed as quickly as possible and Vinnie leaning against the wall, looking at the door "My dress looks like this" I showed George the hideous thing on my dress
"Oh dear god, you can start undressing already" he said, and considering how little time we have I directly got to undressing until... He coughed "Here?" Vinnie asked "yeah, what about it?" I looked at him "Come with me, I'll help you" he opened the bathroom door "No thanks, I'll make quick" I reached for my zipper "Mia" He fixed his gaze on me. I groaned "fine"and went in the bathroom.
He closed the door and the silence just got louder. I leaned against the sink with my hands and looked straight into my eyes through the mirror. He came up behind me and started to unzip it very slowly. He stopped and put the dress's straps down. He brushed my hair off my neck and planted a kiss there "What do you want?" I looked unamused at him "Sorry" he kissed me again. He had made his way from my neck to my ear with kisses, and whispered each word "I'm sorry for how I acted"
"I don't want you to overreact" His arms entwined my torso "You can't ask something like that of me, but I'll try my best" I looked at him in the mirror "I'm sorry baby" he pecked my shoulder "Instead of saying I'm sorry stop being mean and a bitch" I turned to face him "I wasn't a bitch" He said and I glared at him "Alright. I know, I promise it won't be repeated" "pinky swear?" I said and he looked at me stupid "pinky swear or nothing" I said. "Fuck no" he groaned "Okay. Whatever." I shrugged and started to take off the dress "Wait" he gave me the pinky. I smiled lightly "Alright and promise you'll stay with me the rest of the night?" I asked before putting my pinky on his "I promise" He slightly smiled "Ok then" I intertwined my pinky in his and he pulled me in for a kiss, a nice and long kiss, His arm intertwined my waist and the other still holding my finger. When we pulled away he got on his knees and pulled the dress down. The dress pooled around my feet while I stood there awkwardly "What are you doing?" I asked whenhe started to pull the shorts down "This" He grabbed the gun I had hid it under the sink. Now it makes more sense to why he wanted me to undress here. "Quick" And at that moment he brought me back to reality, the party, the dress... everything.

I undressed and when I walked into the room in my underwear George already had a beautiful red dress prepared for me. It was big and not quite as fluffy as the other one, but it was sexy and romantic. "George, it's beautiful" "Thanks, I wasn't sure you'd like it, but it turned out to be one of the options Mr. Hacker had chosen at first." I turned and looked at him who had a mischievous look on his face.

I took the dress and started to put it on "Oh I'm going to fall" I said trying to balance myself and hopped around trying not to fall. Vinnie got a grip on me and let me use him as a support and helped me zip the dress.
After touching up my makeup, doing a different hairstyle and listening to George talk about red lipstick for 40 minutes, I was ready. George even brought Vinnie another suit, one that matched my dress, it was black with red lace trim, and the tie was the exact red color of my dress. I loved it.
"Well I guess I can go now" George said getting his things "It's better" Now come to think of it, George got here awfully quick "Thanks George" I'm sorry for him "You're welcome my dear, I left the red lipstick over there" he said and left closing the door "Shall we go too?" I turned to Vinnie. He shook his head "Not yet" He stepped closer to me and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear "What?" I smiled looking at him, he was just staring at me "Remember earlier?" he stared into my eyes

"What do you mean?" I raised an eyebrow, "Jaqueline" Jaqueline, how could I forget her. She's been on my mind most of the time consuming my thoughts, like who is she? what is she of vinnie's? why does she hate me? "I want you to be sure I'm yours. Only yours." He whispered "I don't understand" I  looked at him, he took my hand and headed me to the bed "Lie down" He ordered "Vinnie I just got ready" "Lie down, facing the headboard" "Vinnie -" "Mia." He stared at me.