Leaving you

_________
Mia

I felt something big hit my face.
I open my eyes and there's a pillow in my face

"Really?" I groaned into the pillow "Come on, You should have woken up 10 minutes ago" He said. He wasn't in bed, his voice was distant. I'm not feeling like getting out of bed. It's like the mornings before going to school, no motivation.
"Ahgg... get me." I raised my arms with my eyes closed. It's a joke, sarcasm.
Hoping he gets it. I always get scared that people just think I'm stupid and mean when in reality I'm just trying to use subtle sarcasm.
I opened my eyes wide. "Vinnie I was kidding!" I hissed when I realised he had in fact picked me up "I'm sure you would spend another hour in bed otherwise." "I wouldn't." I cheekly smiled at him. He walked us to the bathroom and sat me at the sink, not at the sink but at the side
"Stay still." so I stayed "Take off your clothes." he said it so casually that I hadn't even realized what he had said "What, no." I shook my head "Do as I say" he looked at me.

I don't really want to undress with him here
I just can't. I didn't really got over being exposed to someone, and I don't want to show my ugly scars
I shook my head denying, feeling ashamed "Mia look at me." he made me look him in the eye "Do you think I would do you any bad?" I shook my head
"What is it then?" his voice was so soothing, so smooth and comforting.
I stayed silent. "It's just to put ointment on the bruises" He sighed. Okay, that's it, just ointment. Plus it's just some scars. I took off my t-shirt and shorts. I looked in the mirror and they were uglier than I'd remembered. "What's wrong?" He furrowed his eyebrows, I kept looking at the dark spots around my wounds.

"They are so ugly." My voice trembled and echoed in my head. He sighed and held my hands "They show that you're brave and have survived so much." He kissed me on my forehead. "Now let's treat them."
Vinnie put ointment on his fingers and applied it gently and carefully to me. He was careful not to apply pressure and not hurt me.

"Did I hurt you?" He looked at me "m-m" I denied it for the twentieth time. He kept asking if I was okay or if he was hurting me "Ahg, sorry" He spoke after pressing a little on my rib "It's alright, Vinnie." I chuckled.

___

"Ok I think it's good." he said "Thank you."  I pecked his nose.

Then I remembered that I didn't pack my bags.
And I let a big gasp out. "Hmm? Vinnie asked while brushing his teeth. "I didn't pack!" I was about to leave for the bedroom but Vinnie grabbed my hand laughing. He spat out the toothpaste and said "Don't worry, you have your actual things in LA, and if you want the clothes you have here, I can send them with Jett and Jordan, they'll be staying two days longer than us" he relieved me "Oh ok."

I kept looking and remembered one more thing "Shit Vinnie!" "What?" He said looking in the mirror shaving "I didn't shower!"  "It's okay, you can take it when you get there." he shrugged "There's 13 hour flight before me."
"Where you're going to be doing nothing and relaxing." he said while carefully shaving more off, he looks good doing it "Well..." I said "Mia, go get dressed, we have to leave the house in 20 minutes"
"Ok." I said leaving the bathroom "Wear something comfortable" he said to me

"Can I wear your clothes?" I asked while analysing the closet "Yes." Oh I'm too confused with my organization right now!!

________
Vinnie

I was washing my face and Mia entered the bathroom, still in her underwear and looking frustrated "What's up, beautiful?" "I'm so disorganized, it makes me confused" she said frustrated "Why do you say that you're disorganized?"
"I haven't brushed my teeth nor did I do my skin care and I didn't do my hair. Oh and we probably only have a few minutes." She sighed covering her face with her hands "Look, take care of your hygiene and I'll prepare your clothes ok?" I said "Thank you."