Mr.& Mrs. Crackhead

________
Vinnie

I woke up in the infirmary with Mia. It's
been a few days she's been here. She was sleeping in bed and I was in the armchair. It's comfortable but not for sleeping.
I got out of there and went to take a shower and put on clean clothes. Rosa sleeps in the private room. She sleeps on a very thin mattress. It's not really her fault but she didn't even refuse or try to ask for my help so she's not a saint. I have been waiting until it gets closer to Tuesday, since she won't tell anything to Jordan.

I got to the bedroom closing the door and already undressing as I got to the bathroom.
I just wanted to take a relaxing shower. So I can start my day better.
9:00 AM
I have time. I entered the Shower and soon felt the hot water slide down my back.
(y'all know how a shower is so... skippppppp)

I left my room and went to Jordan and Jett, who were just finishing breakfast.

"Fuckers" "We're just eating" Jordan said. Maddy was glaring at him.
"What did I tell you guys to do yesterday?"
They came drunk again, like when Mia got poisoned
"Sorry about yesterday" Jett said
"Sorry my ass, I want you two in the room in 5"

_________

"Good morning"
Rosa raised her head quickly scared
"Did the night go well?" She stayed silent until her voice started whimpering and cracking before she could even start talking "Please don't hurt me... I just need to go home and see my kids"
She has no Idea that I won't hurt her but that's the fun part. She's scared and that's what we need.
"Don't worry, just until tomorrow"
"Please don't... don't keep me here... My kids" she whimpered "Rosa... you'll be fine. Just like your kids." she shook her head, shaking and crying.
"Here's the thing, on Tuesday we'll let you go meet them. We will be there. We'll be there to find out who this "friend" is. You will convince them that we are dying in the hospital. They'll give you the money, you go home and pray to never see us again.
She nodded and asked in a low husky voice "What if they do something to my children?"
"none of this needed to happen if you had told me about this 5 days ago. If something happens it's not my fault."
"Please! please don't let them touch my babies"
she was crying loudly, begging and holding on to my leg.
Jordan and Jett entered this scene.
"Please kill me but take care of my children" "I do everything for them"
she cried a lot
"Enough. Let go now."
She let go of my leg and kept trying to stop crying. I looked over at Jordan and Jett who were trying to avoid eye contact. Finally they looked at me and I signaled to them and left the room. I need to go to the company to take care of some business but first I'll pass by Mia to check on her. I brought her a bowl of yogurt and fruit and a bottle of water. Something simple. However I prepared it for her.

I went in the Room and as I half expected she was sleeping. "Mia, wake up" She started to open her eyes weakly. Her sleep must have been light, apparently.
"Hi" I laughed at her sleepy face. She smiled rubbing her eyes. "Good morning" She spoke in a slurred voice "Good morning, I prepared this for you." I handed her the bowl "thank you"
I sat in the armchair and watched herr eating.
She looked at me and laughed "What? You're looking so much... Want some?"
She offered her yogurt but I smiled and refused
"How are you feeling?" I asked "Better and you? Did you fall asleep here again yesterday?"
"Well it wasn't the most comfortable night ever but it doesn't matter" she laughed and shook her head "Well... I stopped by to see how you are but I have a few little things to do so I'll be going" I got up from the chair and frowned "Not even staying to be with me when I'm recovering?" she spoke sarcastically indignantly "Stop the drama"
"I'll be back before lunch don't worry" "Okay now leave" she chuckled "What? thought you wanted me to stay?" "I changed my mind, Tell Maddy to come here though" She smiled. I stared at her for a moment "You're rude" I said before leaving.