Over my dead body

TW: ED

"This" I breathed "is the worst—" i breathed "ever" I breathed once again "come on is not that bad" Jordan said while passing me my water bottle "it is" It actually was bad, I was panting, sweating and I'm sure I felt a tear when I was trying to get the rope off. I looked at my wrists and there were burning bruises on them, my arms as well. Shit the Ball is in a few days, I can't go like this "Jordan please tell me this will go away fast" He looked at my wrists and frowned "Meh, a week or something and you're good" a week? "No, I don't have a week. I'm done for this week actually" I said getting up "Wait Mia I swear the next ones don't have any harm— You can cover it with make up" I heard him shout whilst i entered the elevator "sorry, but imma talk to Vinnie" i managed to tell him. I clicked on the second floor where the rooms were. Ugh I need to take a shower asap.

As soon as the door opened I stormed out quickly, wiping the sweat off my forehead and thinking about what I just experienced. I know I wasn't really in danger but just the thought of it just being a simulation of what really happens...
I don't know if it was the two hour training without having eaten for hours or my stress, but i felt really nauseous

I started stalking to my room direction quickly, feeling like unconscious was taking over, things started to get shaky so i stopped by the wall and took a breath "alright" I kept going as soon as I felt better. My pace was quick until I bumped into someone "sorry" I looked up and it was Reggie, he smiled and took a moment to look at me, that's when he furrowed his eyebrows "Mia are you ok?" he asked and I nodded "yes I was just on my way to the bathroom" I explained and heard footsteps behind him "You are very pale" he said and I just nodded feeling my vision get shaky again "well uhm-" he seemed nervous "Uh Vinnie??" he called out. I was trying to steady myself on the wall again but couldn't reach it, unfortunately i thought I was so I had put all my weight to my side and was falling. I felt myself being held by someone "Hey it's ok, I got you, alright" Vinnie said. I looked up at him and he was holding me against his chest, I looked over to see that I wasn't near the wall at all "Mia stay awake" Vinnie repeated while holding my head up. I snuggled on him and nodded "i'm fine, i'm ok" "You are pale, come on" he was going to pick me up but I stopped him "I'm fine, I just thought the wall was closer" "mhm" he hummed and lifted me gently

__________________

Vinnie

"We talked about this before, never skip meals, plus you need your nutrients" "But I wasn't hungry, and this barley happens" she said while eating her vegetable soup on the bed "You had training Mia." I spoke sternly "so big deal? i'm okay now" she spoke as nothing was, like she was fucking immortal "You don't play around with health alright? Mainly knowing your past" I tried not to seem loud, she looked at me with big eyes and straight line lips and shook her head slowly "Wow... I can't believe that you'd throw that to my face" she said in a lower voice "I don't- Mia you never know." I said and she scoffed getting up from the bed "Alright, Look, Just because i skipped a meal does not mean I have some kind of disorder, and you, specially you are the least person that I've ever expected to insinuate that" she spat at my face "Please just don't do that to yourself " I lowered my voice, "I do whatever I want" she said and stormed into the bathroom locking the door. I got up and knocked "I'm sorry" I sighed waiting for a response but she didn't gave it to me "Mia?" I knocked again "come on, I didn't mean it that way, I just want you to be careful with those things" I said and heard the shower water fall "Stop ignoring me, I feel like I'm talking to a wall here." I told her "Literally" i looked at the door but again no answer from her, She pretended like I wasn't even here, I sighed shaking my head. Why is she doing this? I'm just trying to put some sense into her, I don't want her to be walking normally and- oh look she fainted. I know it doesn't mean anything, so what she didn't have lunch? big deal? (sarcasm) but we never know. I frowned. at of how stupid she's acting. I didn't want to be harsh on her and I apologised, she knows I just want what's best for her, but alright. If destroying her health is what she wants...
still, I won't let her do that shit.