The dress

A/n: Sorry for not posting in a long ass time

A/n: Btw y'all at first in the story I didn't want to give details about Mia so y'all could see her like y'all want but now i'm going to put some (not that much)

"Wake up" I kept on hearing that sentence gently "Wake up" whispering I think. I opened my eyes feeling the light of the sun burning my eyes. I blinked several times until I got used to the light, he was beside me, hovering me sideways, the same arm that was supporting his head was also over me making his head be on top of mine (not literally but he was staring down at my face) "hello" he said quietly with his deep morning voice, I nodded and a yawn came over me before anything "we gotta get up" he put his other hand on mine, the one that was caressing his face and his growing beard "hm, you'd look good with a beard" I observed his face in detail. He smiled but scoffed "More like a goatee" he said "why not?" "Because I would look, 'funny' " "No... I think..." I looked at him but his eyes were eating me alive, I couldn't say it to him just like that... You know what fuck it.
So... I dug my face on the mattress and said it fast with a deep jokingly voice in case I'd have to pretend that I'm joking "You would look sexy." I held my breath in.

I felt his finger trace up my arms to my neck "Don't hide yourself darling." he forced my face up and I finally got normal air in my lungs.

I could feel him staring at me, took me a moment to finally look at his eyes. Not knowing what to expect I smiled "So you think that I would look sexy with a beard?" he furrowed his eyebrows. "I was joking. Kind of. " I sat up but he pulled me down again, so that i was laying with my head on the mattress without pillow "Are you shy now?" Shy my ass. "No, it was just a minimal compliment." he just looked at me furrowing his eyebrows and giving me a ~whatever you say~ look, but in a sympathetic way "Hm, anyways you are going to be very busy today" he said to me while tracing his fingers on my jaw "With what?" "Well, your dress is ready" my face lit up "really? already?" he nodded, I got so excited that I got up too fast and then... well we had already bumped into each other's foreheads "ouch. I'm sorry" I apologised for it and sat across him "it's alright" he rubbed where I hit him and his lips curved "well, you also have training lessons but seems that you know how to catch me off guard." he wants to train? I mean I don't mind plus this is so great, I'll get to spend more time with him "that means we are going to the gym together?" he shook his head "not yet, you'll start with basic trainings here at home and then at the warehouse with me, but mostly you'll be training with Jordan " I nodded, kind of disappointed but I'll be with him sometimes, that's better than nothing "and good news," he said "I know you want to keep your studies so you're going to go out hunting for universities with Ben" oh my god- this couldn't be better. A big ass smile took over me and I jumped on him, he took me like I didn't even fall on him "Thank you so so so so much!" I hugged him with such an euphoria "Oh god this is so exciting, thank you" I looked at him "Darling I just want you to do what you want, you're free to live your life of course." his lips curved. I smiled and pecked his lips "thank you hottie" I whispered jokingly as I got off him and winked while running to the bathroom.

"Let's have breakfast" I shouted a bit after I got in the bathroom while looking for my robe, but screamed right afterwards when I felt the sudden squeeze on my waist "god! you just took 3 years out of my life" I felt his teeth dig into my neck, I watched him through the mirror until he looked up to my eyes through the mirror too. I wasn't able to keep eye contact, so I turned and bit his lip lightly after kissing him
"Where'd you put my robe?" I asked "I won't tell you, you just attacked me" he licked his swollen lower lip "I thought you liked when I bit you." I whispered and he gave me a devilish smirk "Well I guess I'll have to go in my underwear." I shrugged "My side of the closet, top left drawer." he said holding my wrist "Thanks" I went and got it.