Boredom

__________
Vinnie

I got home half an hour ago. I changed into normal, rather comfortable clothes. I cleared my schedule for today.

Today I'm staying with Mia, she deserves company, I left her alone for so long it's not even fair for me to expect her to like me. She didn't do anything, for me to be like that to her.

Lunch is soup. I'll take it to her and I'll be her company.

__________
Mia

"Knock" "knock"
"Come in"

I saw Vinnie coming in with a tray of food. "Hey principessa" He said- Ah Principessa? he is confusing me
"Principessa?" "Yeah, look I brought your lunch." He said putting the board on the table "What is it?" "Chicken Soup" "Thank you" I smiled at him "Look Mia, I wanted to talk to you, but if you want you can have lunch and then we can talk." Good, we should talk."It's okay, we can talk now, so there's time for the soup to cool down a bit" "Okay so first, apologies. A thousand apologies for the way I treated you, I was stupid, rude and selfish. It's just that I don't know how to treat you but I'm trying and also with all the crap that has been happening in the company and in the traffic I just discarded it little by little on you, I even tried not to do that, I swear I tried to be as kind as possible, I know it's stupid and you have every right to be mad at me" He sat on the bed
"Vinnie you were pretty ignorant to me but I can forgive you, because it was just this nonsense, right?" Vinnie looked down "mhm"
"Vinnie? Is there anything else I should know?"
"Not now, yeah no, all good ,why?" "Nothing, no... "
"The soup's going to get cold" he reminded me "Can you pass it, please" Vinnie helped me sitting and placed the board on my lap.

"It's very good."
"Yeah, what were you watching?"
"Friends." I looked at the TV
"I watched it as a teen." he said in a lower voice
"Who is your favorite?" I asked "Joey" he slightly smiled "Really?" My smile tuned into a grin "Yes." he shrugged "He's slow but he gets the girls... why not?" he sarcastically smiled "He's a love." I smiled "Oh ok." he furrowed his eyebrows "Silly" I spoke between a laugh "Eat the soup and shut up." he squinted his eyes.
"Take it easy jeez" I laughed

__________

I had just eaten a little while ago, Vinnie ate too, he went to help himself and get some soup too. The mood was nice and cool but I couldn't take it anymore.

"Then it just-" "Vinnie." I bit my lip "Yes?" "I have to go to the bathroom. Like now!" I rushed. He snickered and helped me.
He held me with one arm around my waist and the other supporting me.
I could sort of walk but a little help is never too much.
We made it to the bathroom and Vinnie was about to go in with me "...It's okay, I got it" I put my handon his chest to stop him "Okay" he nodded.

He pulled away and leaned against the wall outside "You can go I can work my way around."
"I'll wait." He closed his eyes for a brief moment "Please, just go. I swear I can do this, I have to do this with no help." I insisted
"For Sure?" "Yes, for sure." I nodded "Okay but call my name in case something happens." "Ok."

I went into the bathroom and my god, what a relief.
I haven't been to the bathroom in I don't know how many hours.

____________
Vinnie

Mia is getting better fast, in a few days we'll be heading back to LA.
Only three more days. I still have to find whoever tried to poison me, I hope everything goes well. They didn't get me but they got Mia. I'm almost sure that it was Dylan but Jordan showed me evidence that doesn't add up with it.

Mia has been in the bathroom for about 10 minutes.
I was about to open the door and go check it out but when I opened it, Mia was standing there. "Hey..." She looked up at me.
I got out of her way to give her access to the room entrance "Can we not stay there?" She looked around like she'd get sick "Where do you want to go?" "I don't know, Garden?" she asked hopefully "Not outside." I pursed my lips "Okay at least the bedroom? I'm sick of this hospital environment."
"As you wish." I held out my hand for her.
At first I walked her up the stairs, then picked her up, it's faster that way.

________
Mia

"Thank you" I patted his chest with my palm "You're welcome." We entered the room and it was neat and fragrant "How nice to be here, even tho I'm sick of being here."
Vinnie snorted and sat on the bed "We really don't have anything to do?" I asked
"Well... We can try making pot with that plant over there." "Yeah we can try" I shrugged "Seriously, nothing?" I bit my lip
"Wait"
Vinnie pulled out his cell phone and called someone, he went into the bathroom to talk.
I threw myself on the bed and stared at the ceiling until he came out.

"Aren't you sick of lying down?" He chuckled "How do you want me to be like? Floating?"
"Oh god just imagine if everyone could fly" I continued
"But then I couldn't wear a skirt or dress" I said looking at him "You could, and while you're at it, go comando."
he smirked "Dirty minded." I stuck my tongue at him

I looked out the window, there's nothing to do. I sighed "Don't bother, they're coming." "Who?"
"Jett and Jordan." he said looking at my hand "For what? to play moms and dads? Jordan would make a great mother."

"What?" he mocked laughing and not taking his eyes off of my hand "Of course not, I asked them for some things."
Mhm... what "things" "Things to entertain us" He blew air in my direction "There are a lot of things that can entertain us" I blew air back at him.
"Okay... they're coming with meth." he came closer "As in Crystal Meth?" He nodded and scooched closer. "I've never had drugs, which ones would you try first?" Cocaine, everyone talks about it "Your lips" he smacked a kiss on me.
I stared at him for a second "What?" I started laughing  "Just to be clear we are not having drugs" he said sternly while I recovered from laughing . "So are we going to stare at the wall while we wait?" I asked smiling. I was laying on the bed and he was hovering over me while supporting his head on his elbow "No, we can talk" he said looking at me, I could feel his air hitting my face, and I could smell his perfect cologne. I tilted my head up and pecked his lips. I missed his lips.
He looked at me for a second before kissing me. "Maybe we don't have to talk?" I said while he kissed my neck "We have to talk for two more days. Doctor's rules."

1059 words

A/n: 👵